napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi dylan i need your help/advice

wakka2k

Hi dylan i have been seeing your videos on toutube for a while regarding different subjects related to sarms . I want to go ahead and tell you a bit of what im facing . I am 21 years old and have a chronic medical condition called ehlers danlos syndrome and its basically a connnective tissue disorder that also causes bones and joints to degenerate and get damaged as well as cartilage tendons ligaments etc. Now ive read that sarms like ostarine can give you repair in certain tissues ,i would like to know what you think is the best thing to do in terms of sarms .kindly let me a helping hand in this matter. Would i really experiance releif from joints and tissues . Kindly write back to me as ill be waiting for your reply.

Hi dylan i have been seeing your videos on toutube for a while regarding different subjects related to sarms . I want to go ahead and tell you a bit of what im facing . I am 21 years old and have a chronic medical condition called ehlers danlos syndrome and its basically a connnective tissue disorder that also causes bones and joints to degenerate and get damaged as well as cartilage tendons ligaments etc. Now ive read that sarms like ostarine can give you repair in certain tissues ,i would like to know what you think is the best thing to do in terms of sarms .kindly let me a helping hand in this matter. Would i really experiance releif from joints and tissues . Kindly write back to me as ill be waiting for your reply.

im really sorry to hear about what you have to deal with bro... i have the perfect solution for you... STAY on mk677 all year and run this stack, then rest from it 2-3 weeks and then run it again... its the healing and recovery stack... here is a link to buy the stack and the layout on how to run it... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk-677 25 mg day

Top Bottom