napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hi All

xplorer001

Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I am a 46 year old female and I am pretty new to the forums but totally psyched to have found adrenaline rush. This seems like a great place, everyone is willing to help each other. Can't wait to get to know you all.

Welcome. Its nice to see some more women showing up.
You found a great no bs place

xplorer001 said:
Just wanted to say "hi" to everyone. I am a 46 year old female and I am pretty new to the forums but totally psyched to have found adrenaline rush. This seems like a great place, everyone is willing to help each other. Can't wait to get to know you all.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush! We are very happy to have you here with us as part of our family. We are definitely here to help one another the best way we can. If you have any questions or need anything, don't hesitate to ask! Also feel free to contribute in any way you'd like to.

Welcome and glad to have you....you have come to the right place.

Seasoned vet or brand new to the game we're here to help in any way we can.

Something I love about our board is the RECIPIES forum, stop by there.....lotts of good stuff there.

~EZ

Welcome to ADR [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

OMG king just got pwned. N0000000b

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

xplorer001 said:

Welcome home! You are actually really lucky to be so fresh to the forums... You have not been jaded by all the bull shit nonsense that is prevalent out there and you are getting a brand new start with a place that can actually learn and grow with and be a part of a real family... I am thrilled to have you here... DO NOT HESITATE to let me know if you need anything along the way and I will be more than happy to help you in any way I can! Welcome HOME!

Re: RE: Hi All

xplorer001 said:
Welcome aboard..

Changing my life around one day at a time!

I have got to say a personal welcome to you. I love seeing another woman on the board!! Even though we all help and support each other here (and we REALLY do) there are definitely times when women need to talk with other women about this stuff. Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions. I'll be reaching out to you soon, see if we can build this board with a few more chicks. ;)
WELCOME!!

xplorer001 said:

Welcome to the family.. :)

Welcome to the Forum, I know you will like it here, as we are a Family here looking out for one another, So I am sure you will feel right at home in no time ,

Top Bottom