napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh

I don't think he is on here but hgh power is good to go on generics.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:

Wasnt he the one selling kefei generics on evo for hella cheap?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Hgh

PHURIOUS said:
TX TERROR said:

Wasnt he the one selling kefei generics on evo for hella cheap?

PHURIOUS PHARMA
He doesn't do much evo business. He's not interested in posting up ship there. Every now and the. He will pop in. He's by refferal only though.

Hurricane brought him in I believe. That's how I was reffered to him at least.

His Kefi is pretty cheap but the tests on it are always really good. His service is solid too.

Not trying to high jack but it may actually help OP in the future. Do you guys with HGH experience know much about insurance for HGH. What the best insurance is for insurance fraud. Basically what plan has the best aloted coverage... I'm throwing up a thread too.

Ya i remember his testing was good minus acouole guys who had a weird reaction but overall it was legit

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Bigjon187 said:
Which of are sponsors has good hgh

As mentioned, biotech has very good quality HGH with labs to back it up from members. If you are interested in a list just let me know

TX TERROR said:
Not trying to high jack but it may actually help OP in the future. Do you guys with HGH experience know much about insurance for HGH. What the best insurance is for insurance fraud. Basically what plan has the best aloted coverage... I'm throwing up a thread too.

You mean medical insurance for a script? Don't even waste your time thinking about it. It is only prescribed to children with growth disorders, such as dwarfism, and maybe to adults that lab tests show a serious lack of gh. Otherwise no one gets a script. And keep in mind that the efficacy,and safety has never been conducted in any double blind studies, which means the fda really don't want docs prescribing this stuff. Three months scripts are $4000 and insurance pays zero

Top Bottom