napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HGH Video

I'll have to watch this one later. Planning on startimg GH for the first time this winter

Yea, just want to say 4 all the noobs that stumble upon this, don't try to reconstitute with sterile saline eyewash. Just gonna give you unnecessary PIP. Just order bacteriostat or sterile water for injection from MissouriMedical MMS online. Takes 3 days

Yea, just want to say 4 all the noobs that stumble upon this, don't try to reconstitute with sterile saline eyewash. Just gonna give you unnecessary PIP. Just order bacteriostat or sterile water for injection from MissouriMedical MMS online. Takes 3 days
Lol, especially when it's expired. LOLOLOLOL

Saline has salt in it that's probably where the PIP came from.

the more i read about read about hgh the more excited i get to use it , does mk 677 have some sort of hyperplastia effect? or it applies only to real hgh

the more i read about read about hgh the more excited i get to use it , does mk 677 have some sort of hyperplastia effect? or it applies only to real hgh
MK677 and HGH are very similar... You can get good results from MK677 long-term.

This video will help you understand why HGH and MK-677 must be used long term.

Top Bottom