napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

hgh power

mastermolnar

So a friend of mine is looking into placing an order from hghpower. I referred him to a few sources here in lieu of that route, but Im pretty sure hes still considering going with his first choice. Was wondering if anyone had experience with them or knows of any positive or negative experience of others. Thanks guys

I've read some major bad reviews on other sites and this was recently as March of this year. Supposedly sells alot of fake gh and people have the lab results to prove it. Your friend would be better served with pharma lady or Biotech here on this forum. But hey...his money so..

I read similar experiences. Just not sure what to believe which is why I posted here. I know theres no evo conspirators or similar types that would chime in here. Thanks.

Check out Prestigealaskas thread on Biotechs GH. He had bloods done on it with VERY good results. If you are interested in a price list for Biotech just let me know!!

RickRock said:
Check out Prestigealaskas thread on Biotechs GH. He had bloods done on it with VERY good results. If you are interested in a price list for Biotech just let me know!!

There are many cheap and not so well made hgh's on the market dude. H is one of those things that you really want the best. I have had a few different kinds and the good stuff is great at 2iu, but I have had it take 4 ..even 6iu.
I would not take any chances when you get right here from a bro. Go with Biotech man. One thing that you DON'T need is worry, and useless gear.

drb_iac said:
RickRock said:

There are many cheap and not so well made hgh's on the market dude. H is one of those things that you really want the best. I have had a few different kinds and the good stuff is great at 2iu, but I have had it take 4 ..even 6iu.
I would not take any chances when you get right here from a bro. Go with Biotech man. One thing that you DON'T need is worry, and useless gear.

Well said brother. There is entirely too many fakes of GH out there to be taking risks considering the cost. A legitimate GH source is worth it's weight in gold

i use hgh power hgh. i got a bunch of it. I mean for the price in my opinion its a good buy.Its deff not fake.But its not pharma grade or close. I mean for that price,thats pretty obvious. if you can afford pharma grade go for it

Re: RE: Re: hgh power

hurricane said:
i use hgh power hgh. i got a bunch of it. I mean for the price in my opinion its a good buy.Its deff not fake.But its not pharma grade or close. I mean for that price,thats pretty obvious. if you can afford pharma grade go for it
Is this the hurricane from evo?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hgh power has always had a pretty good reputation I thought. I haven't seen much negative press on them but of course I don't frequent all the boards out there. I'm sure there are boards with competing agendas that thrash them.

Hgh is just a tricky one to source because it can be so hit or miss. I don't use it, but I think I would use hgh power if I was gonna source it. I know good bros that use it and like it just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: hgh power

originalbingham said:
hurricane said:

yes sir. its me.

Tha_waco_kid said:
Hgh power has always had a pretty good reputation I thought. I haven't seen much negative press on them but of course I don't frequent all the boards out there. I'm sure there are boards with competing agendas that thrash them.

Hgh is just a tricky one to source because it can be so hit or miss. I don't use it, but I think I would use hgh power if I was gonna source it. I know good bros that use it and like it just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its good for cheap genrics..but if you are expecting pharam grade quality, you will get sorely disappointed.You have to understand you are getting this at a dirt cheap price and take it as a grain of salt.If you want top quality you have to buy the expensive shyt, no way around it.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: hgh power

hurricane said:
originalbingham said:
hurricane said:

yes sir. its me.
They back door banned you huh? You show as active still. I'm waiting on mine any day lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: hgh power

TX TERROR said:
hurricane said:
"originalbingham" said:
"hurricane" said:

yes sir. its me.
They back door banned you huh? You show as active still. I'm waiting on mine any day lol.

I've been banned 3 different times. Just change name and roll with it. I like to read their garbage when I'm at work

Hurricane, why did they ban you? You being a mod and all

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: hgh power

originalbingham said:
TX TERROR said:
hurricane said:
"originalbingham" said:
"hurricane" said:

yes sir. its me.

I've been banned 3 different times. Just change name and roll with it. I like to read their garbage when I'm at work

Hurricane, why did they ban you? You being a mod and all

because i figured out the berd pharma scanadal and sticking up for labs that were getting scammed by wpa.

Top Bottom