napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH Newbie

USNavy

I had shoulder surgery over 2 years ago and I had to go through 6 months of physical therapy. I've been cleared to exercise, but the problem is my shoulder is always sore whether I'm doing chest, back, or shoulders... I work through it and ice it, but I want to try HGH to try and recover from my workouts faster. I also read it can benefit sleep and may help boost my metabolism (assuming I'm eating health and training).

I decided I would start off at 2 IU after my workout. Depending on the results I might add another 2 IU in the morning and run it for 6 months.

My questions are:

• I think injecting it in the upper corner of my glute would be easier, but maybe injecting it in my shoulder or even my deltoid (on the side where I had the injury) would be more beneficial? I've seen people inject it into their stomach (for fat loss), but I think I feel more comfortable injecting it into my muscle.

• I've read it's better to take T4 rather than T3 with HGH. I also read to take T4 without food... Should I take the T4 with the HGH (post workout) or can I just take it in the morning? How many mcg of T4 should I start off with? I read on another forum that someone only uses T4 when they get groggy from the HGH.

• I know I might not need it, but I figured I'd get Letrozole in case I start to get sore or tender nipples. If I do start to get gynecomastia and the Letrozole takes care of it am I able to run the Letrozole and HGH side by side?

• I know Dylan mentioned in his YouTube video that it's important to get a glucose test and to avoid HGH if you have family members with diabetes. Are there other tests members recommend running while on HGH? I figure IGF-1 would be handy. Also should I pay out of pocket or go through insurance? A lot of my doctors seem to be connected into different "patient portals" on the computer and I don't feel like having all of my doctors judge me. There's no reason my dentist needs to know I'm on HGH imo.

• Once I mix the HGH in bacteriostatic water I assume it lasts around 2-3 weeks in the fridge?

• Lastly, I've been looking for info if I'd need PCT after HGH or should I just lower HGH gradually when coming off?

That's a lot of questions. I'll answer a few of them.

You can pin hgh IM or subq. IM kicks in faster and subq is a slower release. I do not believe HGH has a local effect. I prefer subq.

I use what I reconstitute within a week.

PCT is not needed for HGH. You can taper off but I just stop.

HGH does not increase estrogen so no need for Letro. HGH can increase prolactin but not very much at low dosages. I've never experienced it.

I believe T3 or T4 is only needed for mega dosing not an anti aging or healing dose.

I had shoulder surgery over 2 years ago and I had to go through 6 months of physical therapy. I've been cleared to exercise, but the problem is my shoulder is always sore whether I'm doing chest, back, or shoulders... I work through it and ice it, but I want to try HGH to try and recover from my workouts faster. I also read it can benefit sleep and may help boost my metabolism (assuming I'm eating health and training).

I decided I would start off at 2 IU after my workout. Depending on the results I might add another 2 IU in the morning and run it for 6 months.

My questions are:

• I think injecting it in the upper corner of my glute would be easier, but maybe injecting it in my shoulder or even my deltoid (on the side where I had the injury) would be more beneficial? I've seen people inject it into their stomach (for fat loss), but I think I feel more comfortable injecting it into my muscle.

• I've read it's better to take T4 rather than T3 with HGH. I also read to take T4 without food... Should I take the T4 with the HGH (post workout) or can I just take it in the morning? How many mcg of T4 should I start off with? I read on another forum that someone only uses T4 when they get groggy from the HGH.

• I know I might not need it, but I figured I'd get Letrozole in case I start to get sore or tender nipples. If I do start to get gynecomastia and the Letrozole takes care of it am I able to run the Letrozole and HGH side by side?

• I know Dylan mentioned in his YouTube video that it's important to get a glucose test and to avoid HGH if you have family members with diabetes. Are there other tests members recommend running while on HGH? I figure IGF-1 would be handy. Also should I pay out of pocket or go through insurance? A lot of my doctors seem to be connected into different "patient portals" on the computer and I don't feel like having all of my doctors judge me. There's no reason my dentist needs to know I'm on HGH imo.

• Once I mix the HGH in bacteriostatic water I assume it lasts around 2-3 weeks in the fridge?

• Lastly, I've been looking for info if I'd need PCT after HGH or should I just lower HGH gradually when coming off?

A lot going on here haha.

Location doesn't play a huge role. IM or subQ, just wherever you comfortable. Slin needle in my stomach is usually easiest.

T4 is recommended because GH suppresses the production of it in the body. I take 100mcg ED with my growth no matter what dose I'm at.

Letro is not needed. Even at 6-8iu ED I haven't needed caber for prolactin.

GH can raise resting blood sugar, but that's typically in higher doses and I've only ever heard of it becoming an issue after very prolonged periods of time. I would get labs done through privatemd.

It starts degrading 10 days after mixing if stored properly from what I understand.

No need for PCT following use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T4 is recommended because GH suppresses the production of it in the body. I take 100mcg ED with my growth no matter what dose I'm at.

I've considered this but everyone I asked said I didn't need it for low dosages.

My usual HGH dose is 2.5 to 4 IU....depends on the source

Years ago I started adding 100mg T4 daily
I feel it greatly increased the effectiveness of the HGH

Thanks buen and everyone who posted about their own experiences. I'm in the process of ordering T4 and HGH from PharmaLady. I also placed an order for HGH through Pharmacom. I figured I'd see which one works better.

Hopefully, I'll get an email from PharmaLady tomorrow; then I'll run to a local store, on my lunch break, and use MoneyGram.

Part of me loves the idea of running Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate with HGH, but since I'm new to this I'm going to try and add one variable at a time to see how it effects me.

I know someone at the gym that uses steroids and he said coming off a cycle is extremely difficult (emotionally). I'm not sure I want to deal with that. A lot of people say HGH improves their mood and sleep.

Everyone wants the best quality of life they can have (muscles included), but I don't know if running a cycle is worth the risk of feeling like crap... I'm not expecting miracles, but maybe HGH and T4 will be enough to keep me content.

A lot going on here haha.

Location doesn't play a huge role. IM or subQ, just wherever you comfortable. Slin needle in my stomach is usually easiest.

Letro is not needed. Even at 6-8iu ED I haven't needed caber for prolactin.

GH can raise resting blood sugar, but that's typically in higher doses and I've only ever heard of it becoming an issue after very prolonged periods of time. I would get labs done through privatemd.

It starts degrading 10 days after mixing if stored properly from what I understand.

No need for PCT following use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn bro 100mcg daily that's a lot your t3 and t4 are more sensitive than u think u take blood work at those doses ?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Damn bro 100mcg daily that's a lot your t3 and t4 are more sensitive than u think u take blood work at those doses ?

LOL...yeah...I don't sneeze without bloodwork....I spend more of labs than I do on gear...seriously
I've been known to do certain tests every week to get a dose dialed in

with the T4 I started at 50mcg for 6 months...slowly worked my way up to 150mcg...then back down to a sweet spot of 100mcg

Last edited:
I've read several articles about T4. One article said 100mcg is okay if you taper up by 25mcg (Link 1)... I'm sure starting at 50mcg is fine, but I'll probably cut the 50mcg Levothyroxine in half just to see how it makes me feel. I take pseudoephedrine as a decongestant and I figured T4 might interact with it. I'll probably skip the pseudo when I try T4.

I also read some interesting things on a forum for patients with hypothyroidism (Link 2). A bunch of them take their T4 at night. A lot of them said when they took T4 during the day they felt like crap and switching it to bedtime made a huge difference (I assume they're in the minority though).

Sometimes I wish I was a pharmacologist. It's amazing how scientists create these substances...

Link 1

Link 2

LOL...yeah...I don't sneeze without bloodwork....I spend more of labs than I do on gear...seriously

with the T4 I started at 50mcg for 6 months...slowly worked my way up to 150mcg...then back down to a sweet spot of 100mcg

Do you have a doctor that gives you tha script for labs or is it a private lab that doesn't require a prescription?

No matter what dose gh u run? Say with even 2iu a day. I stocked up on all this t3 then couple guys said don't take t3 take t4 so I ordered some tonite cause just started my gh other day

Do you have a doctor that gives you tha script for labs or is it a private lab that doesn't require a prescription?

no script required....whatever program I'm on ...I discuss it with my endo and he reviews my labs every 4 months

I feel weird this morning I do same routine every morning before work I haven't been taking anything different but I feel a little nauseous and a little jittery with a lot of energy kind of feel like I'm on clen has anybody felt like that while on hgh that's the only thing I can think of I've started taking it's my 4th day

Top Bottom