roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

HGH BRANDS AND RATINGS!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Which is the best human growth hormone?

Answer:

There is no such thing as "the best HGH" the substance is either real growth hormone (somatropin) or it is NOT! Human growth hormone is a very fragile, large molecule which is comprised of 191 amino acids, linked in very specific order and shaped to very specific form. In that regard there is no room for differences!

Note: It is NOT POSSIBLE to take human growth hormone as a supplement in spray, pill or sticker patch form! Sprays, pills and patches are marketing scams used by the supplement pushers. The growth hormone molecule is too fragile to survive room temperatures or vigorous shaking. It is also too big to pass through the skin. If you read the fine print you will usually find a note that there is no actual growth hormone but rather "growth hormone promoter" which is supposed to make your body produce more of its own growth hormone.

There are some things that set the actual HGH brands apart though:

it can either be real 191 amino acid sequence ( somatropin), or it can be 192 amino acid sequence (somatrem) which is actually a growth hormone mimic with potentially nasty side effects
it can be pure high quality HGH (comes at a higher price), or it can be cheaply produced and contain bacterial residue left over from the manufacturing process
it can be bought through a doctors prescription (high price), or it can be bought on the black market (in which case you have to be extra careful as most of the brands are counterfeit, containing hgh of questionable origin if it's real at all). If buying from a non reputable source, you should always have the HGH lab tested
it can be produced in USA / EU (comes at absurdly high prices due to big pharma monopoly of the western markets), or it can be produced in Asia (China, Korea, India, etc.) in which case there are quality/purity differences from brand to brand
it can be in liquid form (very fragile, sensitive to room temperatures and shaking) or it can be in lyophilized - freeze dried powder form (suitable for shipping world wide). Never buy liquid form on the black market because there is no way of knowing how it was handled before you got it
it can be authentic (contains what it claims), or it can be counterfeit in which case scammers relabel vials of questionable origin and make them look like original, then offer them at "too good to be true" prices to lure in the victims
various brands come at differently dosed vials. The dosage/strength per vial can be 4IU, 10IU, 12IU, 40IU which does not really matter as long as the price per IU is right

So which is the best HGH?

To recap the above differences - growth hormone can be either real or not, high purity or low purity, western or asian priced, liquid or freeze dried and it comes packed in differently dosed vials. The best growth hormone would then obviously be the high purity, 191 amino acid sequence, freeze dried, original and realistically priced one.

High quality brands:

Genotropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Pfizer, Inc, USA)
Humatrope (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Eli Lilly and Company, USA)
Hypertropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Neogenica Bioscience Ltd, China)
Jintropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd, China)
Norditropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Novo Nordisk Inc, USA)
Nutropin (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by Genentech USA, Inc, USA)
Saizen (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Serostim (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)
Zorbtive (191 amino acid, high purity, produced by EMD Serono, Inc, USA)

Medium quality brands:

Ansomone (used to be 192 but is now 191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Anhui Anke Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
Hygetropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co., Ltd, China)
Tev-Tropin (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Teva Pharmaceuticals, USA)
Zomacton (191 amino acid, medium purity, produced by Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd, Australia)

Low or questionable quality brands:

Fitropin (this product has been discontinued, it was produced by Shenzhen Kexing Biotech Co., Ltd, China)
Getropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
Glotropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin)
Kefei (191 amino acid, low purity, produced by Shanghai United Kefei Biotechnology Co., Ltd, China)
Kigtropin (relabelled generic of questionable origin, known to cause immune response, different reviews from batch to batch)
Riptropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, mostly present on the UK black market, different reviews from batch to batch)
Taitropin (relabelled generic of unknown origin, presumably associated with Kigtropin)

Awesome thread, I have been wanting to run hgh for along time but I never knew a lot about it. That was some good reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is WONDERFUL information - I was just asking for it on another board and POOF, it appears here! I should have STARTED here.

HGH fragments, GHRH and GHRP's are also a very cheap, safe and legal alternative to use, but they do come witht heir own side effects and selectivity to different mimetics and pulses of HGH release. Like GHRP-6 which has a high affinity for Ghrelin, as opposed to hexarelin, which has very little affinity for Ghrelin.

cybrsage said:
This is WONDERFUL information - I was just asking for it on another board and POOF, it appears here! I should have STARTED here.

Lesson learned... ALWAYS start at AR bro!! I am always one step ahead!! :lol:

Achilles87 said:
Awesome thread, I have been wanting to run hgh for along time but I never knew a lot about it. That was some good reading

I am glad it was helpful bro... There is A LOT of confusion out there on this and people are often misguided... I am really glad to hear that it helped you!

DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

I am glad it was helpful bro... There is A LOT of confusion out there on this and people are often misguided... I am really glad to hear that it helped you!

You are very right on that, one of the reasons iv been waiting on trying it because iv been told a million different things. That's what i like about being on a forum your on always putting out solid info man thank you.

ive tried different peptides with no real results. maybe mine were shitty but i got the from a good rated site. i wouldnt recomend them, but thats just me

Achilles87 said:
DylanGemelli said:
Achilles87 said:

You are very right on that, one of the reasons iv been waiting on trying it because iv been told a million different things. That's what i like about being on a forum your on always putting out solid info man thank you.

absolutely bro... only the best and I promise you that ALWAYS!

hurtado102 said:
ive tried different peptides with no real results. maybe mine were shitty but i got the from a good rated site. i wouldnt recomend them, but thats just me

There could be a number of attributing factors there bro... Sometimes, especially with chems, even if a site has a strong rep, they tend to eventually try to get the consumer regardless... Or your body simply could not have agreed OR and this is what I see prevalently, you were not taught how to properly use... TIMING ON PEPTIDES IS ESSENTIAL... They need to be timed and pinned accordingly and if they are not, you won't see any type of result or at least minimal and I see that happen more than anything... There are certain schedules of pinning, times you can and cannot eat etc... Peptides are very detailed on dosing... I know Olympus is extremely well versed on timing and dosing...

More excellent information Dylan. Ive literally never seen it broken down like this ever....anywhere. Info like this is extremely valuable when researching GH to end up with a reliable source

RickRock said:
More excellent information Dylan. Ive literally never seen it broken down like this ever....anywhere. Info like this is extremely valuable when researching GH to end up with a reliable source

I thought it would be great to have this on hard copy and I will also be adding this one to the video series... I really learned a lot from this one too when digging into it...

Excellent thread!

From my personal experience I would at a minimum put Glotropin in the medium category. I do not believe they are relabeled generic because the tops on the vials have an embedded Global Anabolics logo. This means they are involved in some aspect of the manufacturing process and not just their label stuck on someone else's product.

Has anyone use norditropin pens? I remember at one time iwannagofaster had some on his list and waiting for a reply from 9th are there any other sources that carry nord pens?

Has anyone use norditropin pens? I remember at one time iwannagofaster had some on his list and waiting for a reply from 9th are there any other sources that carry nord pens?
I wanted to buy some when they had them a while back but if I remember correctly they were $15 per iu. Too much for me.

I wanted to buy some when they had them a while back but if I remember correctly they were $15 per iu. Too much for me.

Yeah it is expensive but I think it balances out. If it's high quality you don't need as much and could actually spend more money for a lower quality. I plan to start with a 6 month run and assess from there. I want to run it into the show nov 2018.

Yeah it is expensive but I think it balances out. If it's high quality you don't need as much and could actually spend more money for a lower quality. I plan to start with a 6 month run and assess from there. I want to run it into the show nov 2018.
i dont like to comment on sources and i have not PERSONALLY used them but i know of two people that both HIGHLY recommend them to me because i was looking to go with hgh, which i still might be and that was one i was considering and i only run what i feel is some of the best.. i still havent made my mind up and have NO PERSONAL experience with them but from what i have been told simply through asking is they are very good

i dont like to comment on sources and i have not PERSONALLY used them but i know of two people that both HIGHLY recommend them to me because i was looking to go with hgh, which i still might be and that was one i was considering and i only run what i feel is some of the best.. i still havent made my mind up and have NO PERSONAL experience with them but from what i have been told simply through asking is they are very good
I heard they are good quality also.

Top Bottom