Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Hgh and Hgh frag 176 -191

radon808

New member
Member
I been running HGH also GW, S4, and SR for about 4 weeks (5days a week) now and I feel great sleep better, sex drive has returned. Just wondering if adding "Hgh fragment" would speed up the fatloss or would it be a waste of or interfere with the hgh? I usually take the GH (2iu) shot at 4am leave around 7am drive uber all day train in between coming home at night. So If I used the Hgh frag I could only take it with my Gh shot or take it at night when I return home but that usually when I eat. I might have a shake or two while out driving. No fast food for me. Fast food + driving all day put weight me. I when from being ripped 6 months ago to looking like a security guard or lineman.

So is it smart to combine Gh and Gh frag?
 
I been running HGH also GW, S4, and SR for about 4 weeks (5days a week) now and I feel great sleep better, sex drive has returned. Just wondering if adding "Hgh fragment" would speed up the fatloss or would it be a waste of or interfere with the hgh? I usually take the GH (2iu) shot at 4am leave around 7am drive uber all day train in between coming home at night. So If I used the Hgh frag I could only take it with my Gh shot or take it at night when I return home but that usually when I eat. I might have a shake or two while out driving. No fast food for me. Fast food + driving all day put weight me. I when from being ripped 6 months ago to looking like a security guard or lineman.

So is it smart to combine Gh and Gh frag?
hgh frag would be a complete waste here... it would just be throwing away money... rad140 would be perfect to add here... that is one of the best sarms cutting stacks you can run with all four... here is a link for the highest quality rad you can find... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140
 
HGH and the frag would be a waste... you're already getting the frag and would be competing for the same receptors essentially. HGH is a patient mans dream. I'd be inclined to try Dylan's recommendation versus tossing money down the tube for something you're already getting. The wonderful thing about HGH is if you want to speed up it's benefits there's a sure fire answer to that... more iu's per day. If expense is an issue, try the Rad-140. It's done some amazing things for me on cycle, I can imagine w/ HGH it would be similar if not more pronounced. - The 44
 
It doesn't make any logical sense to stack HGH frag on top of GH. Just use the GH and add sarms to it for your goal. That's how I would do it


(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
 
HGH and the frag would be a waste... you're already getting the frag and would be competing for the same receptors essentially. HGH is a patient mans dream. I'd be inclined to try Dylan's recommendation versus tossing money down the tube for something you're already getting. The wonderful thing about HGH is if you want to speed up it's benefits there's a sure fire answer to that... more iu's per day. If expense is an issue, try the Rad-140. It's done some amazing things for me on cycle, I can imagine w/ HGH it would be similar if not more pronounced. - The 44
perfectly said brother... literally one of the first things you learn when you study frag is that its a complete waste to use with hgh... its just throwing away your money and your time when you could be using something else.. rad140 is the perfect fit here
 
Top Bottom