napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hey everyone! I’m Ben! (New member intro)

This is hilarious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], MAN JUST TAKE THE PILL AHAHAHAA!!! APPLE SAUCE ?!

This is hilarious [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], MAN JUST TAKE THE PILL AHAHAHAA!!! APPLE SAUCE ?!
Lol, I can’t have gelatin. 99% of sarms use gelatin capsules. So any medication I have to use that has gelatin either I don’t take or I drop it in something like apple sauce because of the consistency you don’t lose a lot of the product/medication.

ok, thats great but i dont think we are talking to a kid so im lost as to why thats necessary here
I can not have gelatin. Doctors recommend apple sauce or yogurts because you don’t lose are much product/medication in something with that type of consistency compared to something like water or other foods. So instead of not taking something with gelatin I improvise. I get it tho, looked funny when I re-read it lol

Lol, I can’t have gelatin. 99% of sarms use gelatin capsules. So any medication I have to use that has gelatin either I don’t take or I drop it in something like apple sauce because of the consistency you don’t lose a lot of the product/medication.

Ah i see then. Makes sense.

Top Bottom