napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help!

Its probably the tbol. Orals are common to cause this. Drop the tbol and it will help tremendously

Thanks for all the advice everyone. So I dropped the tbol to 40mg daily for the past week and back pumps are gone. I honestly didn’t think that would work at all considering I’ve taken tbol multiple times at that dose and nothing like that ever happened but I was definitely wrong so once again thanks everyone for the sound advice. Love this forum!

Drop the Tren and deadlifting is my advice lol I know I used to get sever pumps on Anavar back when I used to cycle.

Drop the Tren and deadlifting is my advice lol I know I used to get sever pumps on Anavar back when I used to cycle.
Lol no way brother I love my tren I would never get rid of it! Dropping the tbol 20 mg a day got rid of the pumps so I’m good. I tolerate tren really well always have. Never really any sides besides the occasional night sweats. Honestly since the first time I did tren I think I’ve run one cycle without it and I hated every second of it.

Lol no way brother I love my tren I would never get rid of it! Dropping the tbol 20 mg a day got rid of the pumps so I’m good. I tolerate tren really well always have. Never really any sides besides the occasional night sweats. Honestly since the first time I did tren I think I’ve run one cycle without it and I hated every second of it.
Good to hear the pumps went away man. Right on I know some guys love their Tren and I am not one of them ha I did live T-Bol tho

Top Bottom