napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Help!

C-Rod13

Hello, I need advise for my Mom she is 42 years old and took her first steroid cycle. She was only on for 1 month, she took Tren 1ml once a week for 2 weeks. Test Prop 0.5ml once a week for 4 weeks and Anavar 10mg once a week for 4 weeks. She did not take any on cycle support nor did she take a PCT. It has now been a month that she's been off an she has now gained 20lb and continues to gain weight. She feels bloated and swollen and also feels her Lymph nodes swollen aswell. Her goal was not to get big but to get shredded and lean. She had blood work done during the cycle on the 2nd week and everything was fine. She has not had blood work done since. Please advise what she needs to take in order to get back to normal. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you

Was she supposed to run a pct? I know nothing about women taking steroids. Also should she take a new blood test now that it's been a month that she's been off or should she wait a bit longer?

Hello, I need advise for my Mom she is 42 years old and took her first steroid cycle. She was only on for 1 month, she took Tren 1ml once a week for 2 weeks. Test Prop 0.5ml once a week for 4 weeks and Anavar 10mg once a week for 4 weeks. She did not take any on cycle support nor did she take a PCT. It has now been a month that she's been off an she has now gained 20lb and continues to gain weight. She feels bloated and swollen and also feels her Lymph nodes swollen aswell. Her goal was not to get big but to get shredded and lean. She had blood work done during the cycle on the 2nd week and everything was fine. She has not had blood work done since. Please advise what she needs to take in order to get back to normal. Any advise is appreciated. Thank you

Sounds like she needs to see a medical professional.

It's hard telling exactly what is off but she needs a complete blood panel including hormone and thyroid. There could be a number of things off here

Tren fucks up guys pretty bad, so just imagine what it will do to a female

Good Grief she needs to get bloodwork done then get her diet in check. No amount of PEDS will shred her. They are used to help preserve muscle when prepping for a contest. I’m over 50 & stick with SARMS with occasion use of Anavar when prepping for a contest.

Why people think PEDS are magic weight loss pills is beyond me. Unless your diet & training are on track they will not help, just fuk you up instead. Especially a woman who is not a serious Bodybuilder.

Tell her to go see her GP or Gyno for bloodwork ASAP. I always start & finish cycles using Var with bloodwork so I & my coach know where I’m at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Grief she needs to get bloodwork done then get her diet in check. No amount of PEDS will shred her. They are used to help preserve muscle when prepping for a contest. I’m over 50 & stick with SARMS with occasion use of Anavar when prepping for a contest.

Why people think PEDS are magic weight loss pills is beyond me. Unless your diet & training are on track they will not help, just fuk you up instead. Especially a woman who is not a serious Bodybuilder.

Tell her to go see her GP or Gyno for bloodwork ASAP. I always start & finish cycles using Var with bloodwork so I & my coach know where I’m at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
perfectly said!

Top Bottom