napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Hello Everyone

I placed a couple orders with IWGF with more to come , recommend him highly!!...he has many products that are rarely seen offered domestically...he's also super fast with correspondence and T/A.
Thanks my man. Where have you been hiding? It's been a month or 2. Glad to see your handle pop up.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Thanks my man. Where have you been hiding? It's been a month or 2. Glad to see your handle pop up.

I've been doing a kinda half-assed "cruise"...and to be honest I feel like shit, I live in PA and we just hit with a foot and half of snow...I wanted to hold out till Spring but fuck it...TIME TO BLAST!!!!

I've been doing a kinda half-assed "cruise"...and to be honest I feel like shit, I live in PA and we just hit with a foot and half of snow...I wanted to hold out till Spring but fuck it...TIME TO BLAST!!!!
You guys got scurewd. Sorry about the weather. Take it out on the gym equipment.

That's a good question. I don't really have a answer for you right now.

But my friend IWGF will take care of the members here.
Well you know your welcome around here when the time is right for you.

Iwgf is making a name for himself that's for sure. Nothing but satisfied customers.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I

Iwgf is making a name for himself that's for sure. Nothing but satisfied customers.

lll tell you this to all buyers looking at iwgf

I bought some norditropin pens off him.

They are the business. awesome. Buy with confidence.

PHURIOUS

Yes I have Mrs.BGS running some Nords I picked up from him not long ago and she loves it.

Dang. Good dudes here. BGS is the man. We work together often. Always a pleasure. Top notch gear. Glad to see you in the conversation.

Same with Phurious. I've had nothing but good experiences with him.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom