napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARusher's!

Cardio is important but you can compensate the cut back with a stricter diet.
You're also going to be burning calories at a much higher rate with the use of steroids and you're body will be taking a full advantage of the nutrients you consume. I'm not saying cardio is not important it is I'm just saying less is not going to hurt you. You also have the option to break it up and do a seperate session for cardio. That's honestly what I would opt for.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That's absolutely correct. My diet is absolutely strict which is how I got my body fat to 9% but now I'm trying to take it to another level ergo the extra cardio. Also, coming from 250lbs at one point I'm still a fat person inside which messed with my head a lot. I will strive for less is more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have always done 90 minute cardio sessions but honestly, as ive scaled back to 60 minute sessions and focused even more on perfecting weight training and getting more sauna and stretching, its been more beneficial and im even drier... im the first one to recommend high amounts of cardio but one thing i often overlooked is that at a certain point, its more detrimental... an excellent way to implement more cardio is during weight training... several ways to be exact... one is the obvious and that is building muscular endurance through short rest periods in between sets... i beat the shit out myself with weights... i lift at a high weight and hit 10-12 reps... then i do 30-45 second rests and often superset and by doing so, you raise muscular endurance and burn fat more rapidly... if you time 30 seconds, you see its basically nothing of a rest... if you don't have a timer, simply do it by length of song your listening to and you will see your resting in between sets far longer than you thought... another is through training with stability... when you do reps, for instance, standing on a bosu ball, it takes so much effort just to be stable, then tightening your core so often while lifting to hold balance... the key here is breathing technique... breath normal and make sure that you focus forward... this is key to really tightening up

i agree with dylan here. i have never been a fan of cardio, even when i did my super Cut years ago, mainly because it puts pressure on my joints and gives shin splints. i did cardio everyday but i also did a lot of biking AND after every workout i would do 30 min of sit ups, leg raises, push ups, planks, bear crawls, etc. That ripped me up more then jogging everyday, the 30 mins after workouts..

Also, try doing more supersets, trisets, dropsets, etc. this will increase your workload and decrease your resting time aka more fat burned. but it also helps muscle building as well.

Wow! Dylan bro, we have something in common with doing 90 min although you don't do it anymore. Thanks y'all for the tips and I will do just what was mentioned above and see how I feel. I'm shredded right now but being competitive by nature I'm always trying to push it to another level. It means a lot to me Tx terror, Dylan, and spikedeggnog with the advice y'all have given.

Ya man I think you are on the right track. Just think outside the box a bit on that cardio and you should be fine. What are you using for cardio?

Man you have a great base as Dylan said. You can take AAS a long way but get as far as you can with Sarms until you got that peak. Your first cycle of AAS will be amazing for you I predict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man! Treadmill 30 min intervals 1-1 of 7.0-10mph, 30 min stairs intervals 2-1 of level 10-14, and 30 min elliptical intervals 1-1 f level 9-11.

Thanks JackSteel, I appreciate the support. I'm trying to soak up as much as I can with my new family. SARMS triple stack really gave me leaps and bounds of strength, endurance, and joint support. I shall report back with the AAS cycle in the near future as I'm only two weeks in.

Thanks JackSteel, I appreciate the support. I'm trying to soak up as much as I can with my new family. SARMS triple stack really gave me leaps and bounds of strength, endurance, and joint support. I shall report back with the AAS cycle in the near future as I'm only two weeks in.

trust me, i am the biggest cardio advocate you can find but there does come a point where its more detrimental than helpful... i have always had it embedded in my head that a certain minute mark needed to be reached etc... its the quality of work and the WAY in which its done... do your steady state and intervals in that hour time frame and utilized the other cardio forms while lifting bro... trust me, it equates the same for calories burned and its more of a quality type for you ...

Check out one if those row machines too. Those things will really bust you're ass. Il hit that, stairs or treadmill at the highest incline.

Check out one if those row machines too. Those things will really bust you're ass. Il hit that, stairs or treadmill at the highest incline.

absolutely! the row machines are no joke... also, just simple moves like burpees and this type of high intensity training... honestly though, the best form of cardio (which is also, by far, the most difficult) is swimming... you want to talk about calories burned? this is the best of the best

yes i can attest for that as well, swimming is superior cardio AND the stairmaster will turn you into a groveling baby it is very hard. 10 min of high intensity stairs and you will wish you were never born..

yes i can attest for that as well, swimming is superior cardio AND the stairmaster will turn you into a groveling baby it is very hard. 10 min of high intensity stairs and you will wish you were never born..

stairmaster is no joke... i used to do it for 75-80 minutes STRAIGHT... that was SUPPOSED to be my easy day of cardio only on Sunday's... LOLLL i take sunday as a rest day now but for quite some time, that was my "easy day" LOLL

Hahaha hey Dylan, I do 2 hours of cardio Sunday's as well before work. I've reconsidered things and have been cutting down my cardio for 45-60 min. It still messes with my head but with all the support I've been getting on here I've been coaching myself that it'll be alright. This all stems from my journey of 250lbs. I've used this form of training to get where I'm at and now I'm fearful of changing anything. Thanks family!. Still haven't noticed anything different from TBol but as soon as I do I will keep y'all posted. I thank god for S4, GW, and MK. Hope y'all are having a great day!

Hahaha hey Dylan, I do 2 hours of cardio Sunday's as well before work. I've reconsidered things and have been cutting down my cardio for 45-60 min. It still messes with my head but with all the support I've been getting on here I've been coaching myself that it'll be alright. This all stems from my journey of 250lbs. I've used this form of training to get where I'm at and now I'm fearful of changing anything. Thanks family!. Still haven't noticed anything different from TBol but as soon as I do I will keep y'all posted. I thank god for S4, GW, and MK. Hope y'all are having a great day!

have you watched my new video on sr9009?

Thanks Taurus!. @Dylan I haven't watched your video on sr9009 but I'm going to right after I shoot this message. Thanks for the heads up brother!

Looking good brother!. Ok you've got me sold. Question, I'm thinking of running SR instead of GW during pct. What do you think?

Top Bottom