napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARusher's!

TRT is just running test Cyp right?. The Clomid was my first question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TRT is just running test Cyp right?. The Clomid was my first question.

normally yes they prescribe you TEST CYP.

and there is no guarantee clomid will help kickstart your hpta, you would have to try it and see. that is up to you

Thank god I have both on the way. I'm hoping to get them real soon. I didn't know that it was going to take this long (4weeks) for it but one thing I have is patience.

41a663d5691f163935726a81dc1a210c.jpg
aaaa0972621265ad005d180de34f2c26.jpg
ed3749d25b378abeceffe4a9f40eefc6.jpg

1-12 test cyp 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Since starting the SARMS triple stack and being 6 weeks in I'm truly amazed by the amount of strength and vascularity it has given me. I just started adding in the AAS cycle on 10/11 so I can't comment on that as of yet but I will keep y'all posted

So, as of 10/11/2015 I added AAS to my SARMS triple stack. With the help of Dylan and Rick above is what my cycle layout looks like. Shout out to these two very helpful brothers

So, as of 10/11/2015 I added AAS to my SARMS triple stack. With the help of Dylan and Rick above is what my cycle layout looks like. Shout out to these two very helpful brothers

thank you brother... you are going to absolutely love this stack... make sure you keep the updates coming and remember that i am always here to help whenever you need me

It's been my pleasure to help, my friend! That stack looks incredible and should provide you with some truly remarkable results. Make sure to keep us updated!

1-12 test cyp 400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Since starting the SARMS triple stack and being 6 weeks in I'm truly amazed by the amount of strength and vascularity it has given me. I just started adding in the AAS cycle on 10/11 so I can't comment on that as of yet but I will keep y'all posted

looks good brother

Thank y'all for the support. I just had my 4th test Cyp shot on my left glute. I'm alternating sides since I'm taking 200mg every Sunday and Wednesday to minimize pip. So far I feel okay. Nothing to brag about. I have a question though, does TBol affect ones cardiovascular? I feel like ever since starting TBol my cardio is suffering but I still fight through it. I have a feeling that if it weren't for the GW I would quit cardio in 20 min. Anyway, enough about me. Hope our AR family are having a great week and cheers to a prosperous rest of the week.

I have been feeling the vision side effects of S4 at 70mg. Therefore, I think my sweet spot is 60 mg and going back to that.

Looks like a great cycle man. Tbol should not have any real effect on cardio. Have you noticed a drop in endurance?
Gw will start kicking in soon and make the cardio situation better. Till then just keep pushing. Cardio is about calories burned in the end. Decrease you're intensity and increase you're duration.

You shouldn't be seeing much pip at all either on cyp. Especially 200mg.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks man!. Yeah, a drop in endurance sounds about right. I started my SARMS triple stack 6 weeks ago and the GW Seemed to help with my endurance but since I've added TBOL in last Thursday this week I'm feeling my endurance is taking a beating. I usually can do cardio without a problem so that's why I figured I'd ask. I will do decrease my intensity and still maintain my duration (90min) starting tomorrow.

Where is you're tbol from? There's o ly a couple drugs known to really impact endurance like that.

Anadrol and tren for sure. We know it's not tren. That's obvious. Is there any chance you maybe got anadrol? Are you seeing a rapid gain in weight or strength? See i respond to anadrol almost identical to tbol.

Only difference is I feel good and healthy on tbol. Anadrol I feel like doo doo.

I got the TBol from Phurious Pharma. I'm noticing strength but mainly from the S4 and GW. I just started TBol last Thursday so I can't really comment on its affect but I'm just wondering if it effects ones cardio since I've been feeling a drop in endurance.

I got the TBol from Phurious Pharma. I'm noticing strength but mainly from the S4 and GW. I just started TBol last Thursday so I can't really comment on its affect but I'm just wondering if it effects ones cardio since I've been feeling a drop in endurance.

No problem there then. Phurious is a good dude. tbol takes ac little longer to build up than that.

To answer you're question. Generally no. Tbol should not effect it. But there are many many factors that do. I mean even down to the pre workout you use. If any at all. Endurance can be effected by a lot of stuff.

Cool. Thanks bud. I maybe just need to cut down on cardio for a couple of days.

Top Bottom