napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hello ARusher's!

So, I'm on day 24 of the Triple Stack SARMS and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I was already lean to begin with and on the top of my diet so I can't specifically pinpoint my aesthetics to it. However, what I can speak highly of is the fact that my strength level is through the roof. I'm able to really push some weight and I don't know if that's the GW or S4 working its magic or possibly the combination of the two. I should also mention hello "vascularity"!. I was vascular before but even more so now. My joints feel fantastic and I credit MK for that.....they feel so good that I dropped glucosamine from my supplement regime. I don't know why....I just did it to test this MK fella and it seems to work better. Anyway, hope all is well with my family and thanks for the sounding advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Um.....sorry I meant to introduce myself first I messed up and posted the stupid photos.

Hope all is well with everyone!

I stumbled upon Dylan's videos on YouTube and it piqued my interest on both SARMS and AAS. By the way, job well done Mr. Gemelli!

Anyway, I started the SARMS triple stack 8 days ago and it's going okay. I'm following everything to a "T" so I won't wind up with the side effects and so far so good.

My Goal is to add a little more muscle with separation and get absolutely shredded. I've been 250lbs and working out for 15 years and I think it's time to take it to the next level. I'm hoping for Dylan and Rick to lead me in the right path.

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 195
BF: 11%

Diet: Good 'ol clean living but more importantly tasty.....yummy chicken breast, tuna, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, old fashioned oatmeal, sweet potatoes, unsalted almonds and pistachios, ON 100% WHEY, quest bars, and air popped corn (football Sunday). I intake 1945 calories with a 40/40/20 macros.

Hopeful that covered everything and I wish everyone a fantastic weekend!

Attached are some photos and I apologize in advance for my low quality camera.

Welcome to the family bro. Great dudes.. great knowledge... great sponsors. Good to have you. Let me know if I can help at all

So, I'm on day 24 of the Triple Stack SARMS and I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I was already lean to begin with and on the top of my diet so I can't specifically pinpoint my aesthetics to it. However, what I can speak highly of is the fact that my strength level is through the roof. I'm able to really push some weight and I don't know if that's the GW or S4 working its magic or possibly the combination of the two. I should also mention hello "vascularity"!. I was vascular before but even more so now. My joints feel fantastic and I credit MK for that.....they feel so good that I dropped glucosamine from my supplement regime. I don't know why....I just did it to test this MK fella and it seems to work better. Anyway, hope all is well with my family and thanks for the sounding advice.

Awesome to hear brother! I'm glad everything is going so well!

the strength is absolutely coming from the s4 as well as the vasularity... gw is enhancing the vascularity further and allowing your output to reach extreme levels... take them together and you see what your getting! MK is absolutely helping all your joints and nagging injuries... this is why they go so well stacked... they are work synergistically and each brings a specific skill set to the table and together they are a huge force...

Brother Dylan!....this is some crazy shit man!....thanks for the breakdown of where each of these shine.

Brother Dylan!....this is some crazy shit man!....thanks for the breakdown of where each of these shine.

anytime bro, that's what im here for... i could break this down all day and night...

That's what I love about you brother!. Thanks you for the knowledge!. I've been lurking around doing more research on here and I'm learning a bunch.

That's what I love about you brother!. Thanks you for the knowledge!. I've been lurking around doing more research on here and I'm learning a bunch.

that's what its all about... i was wondering if you were going to stick around... i hope so because you have a lot of promise and a strong road ahead... its great that you have been reading and soaking things in... as you know, just ask away and im here to help

I'm glad you are finding all of the information helpful my friend! We are always here for you anytime you have a question or concern

While I'm still waiting for my gear I got curious of what my test levels are at currently. Today I got the results and it seems to be abnormally low for men my age 35 (178 ng/dL). In my head, I had all the symptoms but was in denial never looked twice since I thought fit/lean people could never have low T but I guess I was wrong. I hope this will help others out there who have all the symptoms of low T but are uneducated about testosterone.

I'm going to layout my cycle but before I do that I want to ask if I should take the Clomid route first before I start any Test Cyp injections? Below is the gear I'm waiting for:

12 Test C 400mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EO

Thanks!

While I'm still waiting for my gear I got curious of what my test levels are at currently. Today I got the results and it seems to be abnormally low for men my age 35 (178 ng/dL). In my head, I had all the symptoms but was in denial never looked twice since I thought fit/lean people could never have low T but I guess I was wrong. I hope this will help others out there who have all the symptoms of low T but are uneducated about testosterone.

I'm going to layout my cycle but before I do that I want to ask if I should take the Clomid route first before I start any Test Cyp injections? Below is the gear I'm waiting for:

12 Test C 400mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EO

Thanks!

178? gah lee dude....

im not sure that running that cycle is what you want being so low of T right now, especially TBOL man its real suppressive..unless you are planning on being TRT for life, may want to try and get your natural T up..

do you have any problems with libido, energy, etc?

Thanks man. Energy levels are ok but libido is extremely low. Thank God I'm single otherwise my woman would leave me.

Yup but ignored it. I still could go but the desire is non existent.

Top Bottom