napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Headphones

Jaybird X3. Best wireless headphones on the planet. Definitely better than the Bose Soundsport, and even better than the Jaybird X2 and BlueBuds X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% agree! I've got the x2 bought my dad the x3 and he loves them. Only think I don't like about the x3 is shorter battery life without the external battery. Very slick headphones though and fully customizable sound.

100% agree! I've got the x2 bought my dad the x3 and he loves them. Only think I don't like about the x3 is shorter battery life without the external battery. Very slick headphones though and fully customizable sound.

Yep, I forgot about the customizable sound. A killer feature that puts the headphones on top of the audiophile mountain. Thanks for the post!

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Awesome reviews guys. I really appreciate it.
Has anyone heard of Plantronics. Guy at the gym is swearing by them today. But definitely going to look into y'all a suggestions.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Yurbuds are the absolute best IMO, even better than beats by dre and they are about half the price too. They are desgined for fitness and they are guaranteed to never fall out no matter what the activity, and they dont. Even when the barbell tugs and pulls the wire they still stay in your ears, id recommend the kind with the heavy duty braided wire, they wont ever break or snap but they will cost about $50 more than the non braided wire. Or just get the bluetooth version but those will run you like $150 or so i think. Even the cheap $30 ones are worth it, ive bought a few i like them so much. They look good too and get LOUD.

Sennheiser momentum 2.0 Got them to replace wired beats studio. Slightly cleaner highs with comparable bass... worth the price? Eh... wireless beats studio would've been sufficient though I do appreciate the clarity when listening to acoustic tracks. Not really a factor when cranking slayer during workouts but the momentums do scream.

Spot on...

Sennheiser momentum 2.0 Over ear...wired or wireless
I use mine wired 90% of the time paired with a Astell&Kern portable DAP

Last edited:
Yurbuds are the absolute best IMO, even better than beats by dre and they are about half the price too. They are desgined for fitness and they are guaranteed to never fall out no matter what the activity, and they dont. Even when the barbell tugs and pulls the wire they still stay in your ears, id recommend the kind with the heavy duty braided wire, they wont ever break or snap but they will cost about $50 more than the non braided wire. Or just get the bluetooth version but those will run you like $150 or so i think. Even the cheap $30 ones are worth it, ive bought a few i like them so much. They look good too and get LOUD.

I gotta agree with you. That's what I've been using for quite some time. Never had a problem. I may go to wireless one day but I honestly haven't seen the need yet. I love those yurbuds with the braided wire. They sound awesome and I just run the wire in the inside of my shirt to keep it away from everything. Works for me

I just use these in ear, Panasonic headphones. Think I paid like $10. Never had an expensive pair so I have no comparison. As long as they stay in my ear and they sound decent, I'm good to go lol.

Spot on...

Sennheiser momentum 2.0 Over ear...wired or wireless
I use mine wired 90% of the time paired with a Astell&Kern portable DAP

Those Momentum 2.0 are outstanding... Can't believe I forgot about those. I meant to buy my JayBird X3's together with the Sennheiser's but the latter was out of stock. Great tastes, my guy!

My client had those and raved about them every day, even wanted to train in them.... asshole, hahaha. Excellent pick there.

Top Bottom