napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG before Pct

mumu

Hey everyone at isarms! I’m just wondering If Hcg is nesecary 4 weeks before pct for a full recovery?

not at all.

people think hcg is good for your hpta and it isn't. it will mimic lh to artifically feed your leydig cells but at the same time signal your pituitary glands to shut down!

hcg actually won't help you recover, it will delay recovery.

no it is not.. if you are intent on using it, which you really do not need it, but if you are, then it would be the last four weeks before pct at 1000 ius per week...

Everyone like to go back and forth on this topic. I have tried both ways PCT using HCG and not and I have determined that HCG makes me recover so much faster and smoother ! Iv cycled enough and experimented to know it does FOR ME. I do two or three weeks of HCG leading up to my last IM shot of gear. Your juts will go back to normal and then shrink slowly again while your on PCT but then towards the end of PCT come back which should mean your nuts are making test again. Obviously get bloods to know for sure.

Anyways that’s how I use it and have been using it for years and will continue to use it.

Top Bottom