napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Happy birthday, hipo!!!

hipocampus.me

Dear customer

In March we, at hipocampus.me, are celebrating our first birthday and we would like to share with you some of our statistics from the last 12 months.

We had dispatched 376 orders since we were stablished and most of them had been delivered without any problem. As most of you know we are always doing our best to make the packages being delivered to you. In the last 12 months we had some packages that didn't arrive to their destination in the first attempt but they all were delivered without any other issue when we had reshipped it.

The numbers of missing packages (in the first shipping attempt) were:

To USA: 5 packages got lost in the post. 2 package got seized. Delivered successfully after reshipping them.

To Canada: 1 package seized. Delivered successfully after reshipping it.

To Australia: 2 packages got seized and delivered succesfully after reshipping them.

EU: 2 packages got lost in the post. Delivered successfully after reshipping them.

Asia: 1 package got lost int he post. Delivered successfully after reshipping it.

As you can check in the forums were we are active in, in the last 12 months we had received just two complaints about the product quality:

One customer complaint about the Clenastoa. After checking with the Stoa Labs he was totally right as by mistake the dosage was lower than it should be. His product was reshipped immediately to him and he came back to us with an email saying how happy he was with the new received product.

One customer complaint about Halosto. Some customers that had received the same batch number as him answered he was lying. He also wrote the Norma was good and after few months, in another forum, he complained about the Norma. He got banned from our site and he wont be able to buy from us anymore.

We would like to celebrate our birthday with you all and we had created a 15% discount code that will be available for the whole month in March. In order to use it, you should just type bthday when checking out!

Some special codes will be created during the month for some specific products. Do not forget to check here all the available discount codes!

Thank you all for this fantastic year, for your reviews and for recommending us to your gym mates. It really means a lot to us!

Thanks.

hipocampus.me

Happy birthday Hipo!
Thanks for your great service/communication & ease of ordering. Will be helping you celebrate with another order :)
Cheers

Happy bday I'm waiting on my 1st cycle that is on its way to Australia fingers crossed it arrives without any issues :)

Sent from my SCL23 using Tapatalk

Let´s continue celebrating our birthday with you all, guys!!

I had created a very special discount code that will be available just for the next 24 hours! Actually this code contains two discounts:

You can use the coupon code bthday20 to receive a 20% discount if your order is over 200 USD. Valid for the next 24 hours!

If you answer in this thread and share with us your shopping process –(when are you ordering, when your order is being shipped and when it´s being received– you will receive an extra 10% discount that could be used as many times as you want since your order is being received until May the 31st

Do not miss this special offer, as it will last just for the next 24 hours!!

Allow me to thank you all for your support and for your reviews!

Hipocampus.me

Happy Birthday Hipo! Also I'm impressed with the low rate of seizures. Keep up the good work brother

In the last days it looks like one package got seized in Austr. Just waiting to confirm with the customer what they took in order to find a nice solution with him.

The rest, so far so good :)

Hipo

Let´s continue celebrating our birthday with you all, guys!!

I had created a very special discount code that will be available just for the next 24 hours! Actually this code contains two discounts:

You can use the coupon code bthday20 to receive a 20% discount if your order is over 200 USD. Valid for the next 24 hours!

If you answer in this thread and share with us your shopping process –(when are you ordering, when your order is being shipped and when it´s being received– you will receive an extra 10% discount that could be used as many times as you want since your order is being received until May the 31st

Do not miss this special offer, as it will last just for the next 24 hours!!

Allow me to thank you all for your support and for your reviews!

Hipocampus.me

In around 12 hours this coupon code will expired.
Just saying :)

Hipo

Top Bottom