napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hands-down best tasting Protein

hardtoget

What are your guys' thoughts on best tasting protein product you swear by? I have touched a few proteins in my life and hands-down the best tasting for me is PES Select Snickerdoodle Protein. Great macro profile and the taste is insane. Have had a lot of guys try it and love it. I'm trying Protizyme Peanut Butter Cookie next cause of my addiction to PB.

As much as it pains me to say it the best tasting protein I've tasted to date is whey to build muscle from NTBM.

Speaking of only low/zero sugar proteins. I still buy it and use it to this day *gasp*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the allmax hexapro chocolate pb, and c&c and the isolate chocolate pb flavor. Allmax has a really nice thick smooth consistency.

I combine PB Quest Protien and Vanilla Milkshake ON Isolate in Vanilla Almond Cashew milk.

As much as it pains me to say it the best tasting protein I've tasted to date is whey to build muscle from NTBM.

Speaking of only low/zero sugar proteins. I still buy it and use it to this day *gasp*

As much as I hate to say it, they did have some tasty protein, though some of the things in the profile could be a little better. That's the only one thing I actually ever wanted with my rep pay as a rep. I didn't want any of the other crap they had

I bet that's delicious. Probably tastes like Reese's pieces!

That's EXACTLY what it tastes like. I also have been making waffles and pancakes with the Quest PB, Quest Vanilla, Almond Milk, and the PB Toffee Crunch butter. Talk about good.

i wont lie man. i love their protein lol.Anyone know anything that tastes better?>

Snickerdoodle by PES is hard to beat, I'll have to look at the price comparison of NTBM's protein. So is Quest protein legit, many tell me to steer clear of their protein bars because their fiber ingredient is actually sugar to other countries besides the US. I wonder if ISS Oh Yeah protein blends are just as tasty as their protein bars....Damn this thread is making me hungry, it sucks being on a competition diet lmao....

I'm hooked on the Syntha-6 cookies & cream. It's like drinking a liquid Oreo. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

As much as I hate to say it, they did have some tasty protein, though some of the things in the profile could be a little better. That's the only one thing I actually ever wanted with my rep pay as a rep. I didn't want any of the other crap they had

What!?! You don't like 'Bridge' Rick..

What!?! You don't like 'Bridge' Rick..

to be perfectly honest, i like/liked a few of their products.The products werent/arent the problem at all.Its the marketing scheme and the lies..lies that can be even harmful to people.. just to make a quick buck, that turns me off completely.If i was a customer i would NEVER used them based off that alone .Why buy from a company that is not trustable

to be perfectly honest, i like/liked a few of their products.The products werent/arent the problem at all.Its the marketing scheme and the lies..lies that can be even harmful to people.. just to make a quick buck, that turns me off completely.If i was a customer i would NEVER used them based off that alone .Why buy from a company that is not trustable
You worded that PERFECTLY!

I would almost rather buy a shitty product from an honest person than an excellent product from a scumbag liar.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have been stuck on this Strawberry n Creme IsoPure w/ peanut butter powder and Almond Milk...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

I'm weird man I've been eating clean so long my taste buds have gone anything sweet really doesn't really do it for me anymore
Got to go with ON whey

I'm all about making money... But not at the expense of others. Or lying. Just not my thing, so I'm with you Cane..

Dylan.. We were just discussing this the other night. I won't recommend something I don't take myself personally, and it's been a long time since I've taken anything regarding or in relation to N2BM. It's too bad too, cause some of their stuff was legit.

Top Bottom