napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Halo Top

Oh man it's great birthday cake is my favorite. I kinda backed off a little and decided I'll make it a treat once in a while was becoming a monthly bill when I first found out about it here.

I have to say the halo top ice cream is the shit!! Taste just like real ice cream.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Hell yes it does bro, and the macros are solid! It's doesn't feel right being able to eat that with those kind of numbers.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hell yes it does bro, and the macros are solid! It's doesn't feel right being able to eat that with those kind of numbers.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
I definitely felt guilty for eating a pint....hahaha but the vanilla bean was so good. I was amazed by the way it taste for the calories

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.co
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Try the birthday cake bro, it's the shit. TBH peanut butter cup was my least favorite so far. Where I get them any chocolate based flavor seems to be hard as a rock. I have to let it sit out for a hot minute.

Another good brand is enlightened. Healthier than regular ice cream but halo top is unbelievable how low calorie it is and how great it tastes

Another good brand that I hit up like once a year for shits and giggles is Baskin fuckin Robins. Granted I'm not eating super duper clean 24/7, but if we really cracked open some fridge's a lot of you aren't either. My diet is 90% clean and the 10% that isn't is enjoyable af. I trim fats, I bake, or grill and I eat more fish than a shark. Now the guys who are lean and have pics up, fuck yeah I believe you... everyone else: "Su fridge es mi fridge or worse" cuz I eat some hella good shit. Worst thing in my house is a graham cracker box. Mic drop.

I'm just feeling a bit dickish I guess because plain and simple I don't eat ice cream but maybe once or twice a year and I really don't understand it.

Last edited:
Another good brand that I hit up like once a year for shits and giggles is Baskin fuckin Robins. Granted I'm not eating super duper clean 24/7, but if we really cracked open some fridge's a lot of you aren't either. My diet is 90% clean and the 10% that isn't is enjoyable af. I trim fats, I bake, or grill and I eat more fish than a shark. Now the guys who are lean and have pics up, fuck yeah I believe you... everyone else: "Su fridge es mi fridge or worse" cuz I eat some hella good shit. Worst thing in my house is a graham cracker box. Mic drop.

I'm just feeling a bit dickish I guess because plain and simple I don't eat ice cream but maybe once or twice a year and I really don't understand it.
I'd rather endulge on this! And you're right our fridge isn't 100% clean. We have a cheat night every Wednesday and 3 pretty much teen boys who don't care for eating the things we do all the time.

MissBizz

sdn23s.jpg

Top Bottom