napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

gw

gary1990

just recieved my order from sarmsx, 3 bottles of gw501516, really exited to run this compound, looking to burn a few body fat%, and add a bit of lean muscle, also have 1 botlle mk2866, iv tried tablet form gw and i will not lie my enddurance went through the roof on the stuff, i loved it, so looking forward to actually seeing what liquid form will do for me,

just recieved my order from sarmsx, 3 bottles of gw501516, really exited to run this compound, looking to burn a few body fat%, and add a bit of lean muscle, also have 1 botlle mk2866, iv tried tablet form gw and i will not lie my enddurance went through the roof on the stuff, i loved it, so looking forward to actually seeing what liquid form will do for me,

You have the best stuff you can get out there, so I'm sure you will enjoy your experience with it. Sarmsx quality is as good as it gets. Keep us posted on your thoughts!

your going to love it bro... you have the best quality you can find and you will quickly see as you begin... make sure to keep us updated on your results... let me know if you have any questions along the way

Top Bottom