Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

GW & RAD while on TRT

vagabond

New member
Member
Hey everyone so this may be Dylans field so the doc put me on TRT almost a year ago just doing 1cc a week and right now about 4 days in on GW and I have been reading up on RAD also watched dylans video on it. So my question is anyone on TRT that has used RAD? I would love to get off TRT all together if the RAD would keep my libido up and energy level up I would be good any insight would be great
 
Hey everyone so this may be Dylans field so the doc put me on TRT almost a year ago just doing 1cc a week and right now about 4 days in on GW and I have been reading up on RAD also watched dylans video on it. So my question is anyone on TRT that has used RAD? I would love to get off TRT all together if the RAD would keep my libido up and energy level up I would be good any insight would be great

I think RAD would compliment TRT very well, and I know some people hav done that. However, I don't think I'd recommend it as a suitable replacement for testosterone all together. It does give testosterone like effects, but it doesn't actually replace it
 
I think RAD would compliment TRT very well, and I know some people hav done that. However, I don't think I'd recommend it as a suitable replacement for testosterone all together. It does give testosterone like effects, but it doesn't actually replace it

hey rickrock thanks for the insight yeah I look at it instead of running a hi test cycle i could use the RAD for that if that makes sense.
 
hey rickrock thanks for the insight yeah I look at it instead of running a hi test cycle i could use the RAD for that if that makes sense.

Yes, that absolutely makes sense and exactly the best way I'd recommend it. Instead of running like 500mg of test per week, someone could run 300mg of test with RAD and have incredible results without the side effects of high test doses
 
Yes, that absolutely makes sense and exactly the best way I'd recommend it. Instead of running like 500mg of test per week, someone could run 300mg of test with RAD and have incredible results without the side effects of high test doses
I only run 1 unit a week
 
it will not totally replace trt but will serve as an excellent compliment... its one of the best you could add to trt... i HIGHLY recommend adding it
 
Top Bottom