napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

growth

Looking to add some GH to my cycle. If you have had a good experience with a source or just want to recommend a brand please let me know.

makingains said:
Looking to add some GH to my cycle. If you have had a good experience with a source or just want to recommend a brand please let me know.

Biotech has very good GH. There has even been a member on here back up the quality with bloods to prove it. Let me know if you need a price list

makingains said:
Yea hit me with that price list. Any pro cons to recommend as far as brands go?

Not really. There's a lot of fakes out there, but you,either get good GH or you don't. It's pretty much that simple

You should know if your hGH is legit within a week or so ( depending on your dose). Even at doses around 2 ius a day, you should start to see some water retention within a week. Peripheral edema( swelling around the ankles and wrist ) and mild numbness\tingling in your fingers are very common sides and fair indicators of legit hGH ( I'm not giving you a guarantee here) A lot of fake hGH turns out to be hCG. You can test to see if your hGH is actually hCG by using a pregnancy test. A positive result on the test indicates that your hGH is actually hCG. However, a negative result doesn't mean that you have legit hGH. Just remember that if you plan to run hGH that you have to run it for at least 3 months, with optimal results being achieved around 6 months for most users. If you want to use 4 iu's a day or higher( not recommended ), slowly taper your dose up over the course of 6 weeks and split your dose into 2 injections, otherwise you run into sides like carpel tunnel, myalgia, and muscle stiffness pretty quickly. Sorry for the long post. I have a lot of experience with hGH and I've done a ton of research on it and I just want to help.

Always pin hGH in a fasted state and when your blood sugar is normal ( Two hours after you eat ) and always wait an hour after injection to eat. First thing when you wake up is best. If you have to inject later than day I would recommend doing cardio before injection to help normalize blood sugar. :D

I recently did a serum test on kefei that came back at 19. Not great but not terrible. Canada peptides came back at 29. Both are generics.

My serostim came back at 35

All tests were done the same. Draw done 3 hours after injection, plus or minus 10 minutes. 10iu, IM injection into thigh. No fasting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

originalbingham said:
I recently did a serum test on kefei that came back at 19. Not great but not terrible. Canada peptides came back at 29. Both are generics.

All tests were done the same. Draw done 3 hours after injection, plus or minus 10 minutes. 10iu, IM injection into thigh. No fasting

Ua thats because kefeis are shit. People only like them because they r cheap. But thats not something you want to go cheap on. Hgh you need to get the best possible quality

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: growth

PHURIOUS said:
originalbingham said:

Ua thats because kefeis are shit. People only like them because they r cheap. But thats not something you want to go cheap on. Hgh you need to get the best possible quality

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Feel free to send me some of yours and I'll do a serum test on it as well.

19 isn't terrible. Most generics are low 20's

originalbingham said:
PHURIOUS said:
"originalbingham" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Id be happy to once i get some more in

They were tested here locally by a guy who uses them and it came up a 27. Which isnt bad for kigtropin

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
originalbingham said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"originalbingham" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

They were tested here locally by a guy who uses them and it came up a 27. Which isnt bad for kigtropin

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Pm me a price list

PHURIOUS said:
originalbingham said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"originalbingham" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
27 on kigs?! Wow....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
PHURIOUS said:
"originalbingham" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"originalbingham" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
27 on kigs?! Wow....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya. I was pretty shocked i was thinking it would be more like 20-22 as kigs are middle of the road quality.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thrilled with my GH results so far, I take 3 ius a day of Somatrophin and my belly fat is melting off. I am going on my 3rd month, only downside I have is carpel tunnel which is brutal sometimes.

Thrilled with my GH results so far, I take 3 ius a day of Somatrophin and my belly fat is melting off. I am going on my 3rd month, only downside I have is carpel tunnel which is brutal sometimes.

RickRock said:
makingains said:

Biotech has very good GH. There has even been a member on here back up the quality with bloods to prove it. Let me know if you need a price list

would I be able to get a price list

Top Bottom