napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Got my TEST/ ESTR etc... results just back!

Mikey Mike

Results:
test total: 160L
SHBG: 27nmol
test free: 32.5L
test free %: 2.03
Estradiol: 22.1pg
PSA: 0.66ng
TSH: 2.471
t4: 1.16ng
t3: 3.9pg
rdw/cbc: 14.6H

So these are my levels as of today I got this test done about 2 days ago, My last injection was over 3 weeks ago now at that time I was taking 250mg test e twice a week for 3 weeks and was getting hot flashes and pains in prostate levels were
Test total: 1500+
estrogen: 120pg

took half the dose that 4th week and could barely pee anymore so I completely went cold turkey for 3 weeks then was advised to take a aromtasing inhibitor aromasin 15mg everyday for 2 weeks then 6w eeks every other day on this forum I never took an aromasin during the cycle cause I was advise I'd been fine. because my brother has low t also and never took an aromastasing inhibitors rarely and was on the same dosage and is totally fine so I was taking after him but ran into all these problems with my prostate and hot flashes etc. currently I have been following the protocol with aromasin everyday I actually missed a day and felt very tight in the prostate took it immediately and that night started feeling better again. that's where Im at with all this. was thinking about going back on test again maybe trying lower dosages? like i'm not sure what doctors usually prescribe but I just want my test levels to be normal again not crazy high and all that I just wanna be at healthy levels I have liquid aromasin now also from isarms just in the mail any advice guys I still have my test E just chillin here. maybe try and different test?

Top Bottom