napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good SARMS source ?

nickbasicfitness

I purchased off of irc.bio and they are pretty solid with decent pricing. Anyone have another source they prefer ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro !!

bought some some stuff off irc bio ,,, AND IT WAS NOT SARMS !!! bought S4 from sarmsx and it was Amazing !! Sarmsx is the real deal !

Damn! Okay yeah I know of sarmsx heard it was the best just wanted to get a few opinions. Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey bro

yes i used them and it made me feel lethargic ...really bad. i came on here and Dylan set me straight. after buying some stuff on sarmx , well it was night and day! I wish i would have listen to everyone on here in the first place. whatever they(irc) were selling was bunk. ask Dylan and he will help you with these kinds of things!

Irc.bio doesn't have a very good reputation. There's been countless threads by members on here comlaninig about them

irc is a company that i get countless complaints about it man... yes, i have seen some good feedback but it pales in comparison to the the complaints... complaints here and there are going to happen with ANY company, thats facts, i dont care what or who it is but when they bad outweighs the good, there's serious problems there

Top Bottom