napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Good News... ALL VIDEOS WILL BE RETURNING... Read to find out...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I have some great news... ALL of my videos , as i previously said, were backed up and saved as long term thinking is always used... While they may have been removed from youtube, youtube does NOT own the world and so now, these videos will all be posted up on their own site under a MUCH better and easier format... If you have ever used netflix, then you will see the similarities when the site opens. I was just sent the new format last night and it is nothing short of amazing and the fact this was done in a little over a weeks time is nothing less than miraculous... This site will be far better for use than youtube and you will have full access to all of these videos as they are reposted and redited... They will not all be on at once but each day more and more will be back up and new videos will also be posted... This will be the site of all sites for information and there is nothing even close to its existence out there today... The announcement should be coming within the next few days and possibly even tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready to have an even better and upgraded site to see all of my videos!

I have some great news... ALL of my videos , as i previously said, were backed up and saved as long term thinking is always used... While they may have been removed from youtube, youtube does NOT own the world and so now, these videos will all be posted up on their own site under a MUCH better and easier format... If you have ever used netflix, then you will see the similarities when the site opens. I was just sent the new format last night and it is nothing short of amazing and the fact this was done in a little over a weeks time is nothing less than miraculous... This site will be far better for use than youtube and you will have full access to all of these videos as they are reposted and redited... They will not all be on at once but each day more and more will be back up and new videos will also be posted... This will be the site of all sites for information and there is nothing even close to its existence out there today... The announcement should be coming within the next few days and possibly even tomorrow so stay tuned and get ready to have an even better and upgraded site to see all of my videos!
Good for you i new you'd get it back on line.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Awesome news brother! Can't wait to check out the site and all the content once it goes live

Good stuff bro.. will be tuned in as usual

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you guys, after what i saw with it, the layout, the format etc. im extremely excited and beyond that, that i wont have to deal with ANY more youtube drama whatsoever... that can all be left there and i can do what i do best with the videos... to have that kind of thing eliminated from my life is the biggest sigh of relief.. ive been dealing with that for years... i dont want anything to do with that mess anymore... im far too old to have that going on in my life... i also have WAY more important things to do that gossip, be put into arguments and fights etc... i just want everyone to do their own thing and worry about helping people etc... thats what my focus is on... .

Top Bottom