napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Go to chest exercise

Dumbbell chest presses. For me the absolute best chest builder hands down

Agreed.It's my "go to" chest exercise.The only time I press a barbell is when I'm doing close grip presses for my triceps.All my other chest movements are with DBs or cables.

100% agree idk why people think that flat bench builds. Strength yes but building idk..

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Absolutely correct bro. Bench with barbell is great for power, but it isn't The best for building at all.

Honestly, I don't have a spotter and find decline difficult and scary when pushing to the limits by your self if you catch my drift.

Honestly, I don't have a spotter and find decline difficult and scary when pushing to the limits by your self if you catch my drift.

If you use DB's you can just dropem to either side if it gets too hairy.When I reach my limit I just place them on my quads & sit up.

I feel you bro. Decline has always felt awkward as fuck to me. I don't like going heavy on that lift

Dips on Parallel bars or Rings
DB incline Press
DB incline Flys
DB pull overs
* 3 sets of each, wk1: 15-12reps, wk2: 11-9, wk3: 8-6reps, wk4: 5-3 reps
Push ups to just shy of failure: 3 sets
** I do some fast skipping between sets with a weighted rope to keep the heart rate up. You could also do some heavy KB swings 15 with a 65# bell in stead of or in addition to the skipping.

If only one, High Volume push-ups (count down from 25 to 6, then 5 sets of 5, 2-3min rest between sets.), with some KB swings or skipping between sets (optional).

Last edited:
keep in mind that you need to mix in time under tension, negatives, burn outs etc... you will become quite stagnant not incorporating all methods of lifting

Top Bottom