napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Global Anabolics / Thaiga Pharma Pharma Lady

5fingerdp

I have been using global for a long time and have always received great results from it,
e8c77be94bd9d926a9c75b11ad98de74.jpg

Thaiga Pharma never worked for me, I would never waste my money again on it , jmo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

5fingerdp said:
I have been using global for a long time and have always received great results from it,

Thaiga Pharma never worked for me, I would never waste my money again on it , jmo.

Thanks for the feedback brother. This is the kind of info we need here for our members.

5fingerdp said:

Are you referring to Thaiger Pharma from Thailand in 10ml vials? this version is not good quality, however the owner of Thaiger has changed and it is now made in India under license by ministry of health and comes in ampules now.

Attachments

• ThaigerTestPro.jpg
    ThaigerTestPro.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 82
Pharma Lady said:
5fingerdp said:

Are you referring to Thaiger Pharma from Thailand in 10ml vials? this version is not good quality, however the owner of Thaiger has changed and it is now made in India under license by ministry of health and comes in ampules now.
Wow... This is great information!

Regarding Asian brands there are lots of fakes around of well known brands, some pharmacies in Thailand even sell fakes without realizing. Global Anabolics has been updating their packaging and adding anit counterfeit and security codes to new packaging due to there many fakes being made of that brand.

Pharma Lady said:
Regarding Asian brands there are lots of fakes around of well known brands, some pharmacies in Thailand even sell fakes without realizing. Global Anabolics has been updating their packaging and adding anit counterfeit and security codes to new packaging due to there many fakes being made of that brand.

Now this is the kind of feedback we need here! The Asian market is extremely popular but FLOODED WITH FAKES and to have this kind of information is priceless... THANK YOU FOR POSTING

Yes it is great info, and I'm glad I am able to share my experience with these products and I hope I am not offending anyone here. Global Anabolics has some very good products the tri tren is awesome, actually all their tren is very good, as well as the test and eq, it's all very smooth.
As far as the other brand it was the 10 ml bottles that I had my experience with however they also had hollgrams on the vials and I know that's not a warranted. They were very very underdosed. Yes brands, companies can make turnarounds and improvements but once I've been burned I have enough sense to stay away. I mean look at the old British Dragon, we all know how that went down. Kinda tells my age here doesn't it. Anyways pharma lady I don't know if you are the one I dealt with in the past or not? How long have you been distributing Global? Do you get it directly from the manufacturer? Cause they are very large outfit.

5fingerdp said:
Yes it is great info, and I'm glad I am able to share my experience with these products and I hope I am not offending anyone here. Global Anabolics has some very good products the tri tren is awesome, actually all their tren is very good, as well as the test and eq, it's all very smooth.
As far as the other brand it was the 10 ml bottles that I had my experience with however they also had hollgrams on the vials and I know that's not a warranted. They were very very underdosed. Yes brands, companies can make turnarounds and improvements but once I've been burned I have enough sense to stay away. I mean look at the old British Dragon, we all know how that went down. Kinda tells my age here doesn't it. Anyways pharma lady I don't know if you are the one I dealt with in the past or not? How long have you been distributing Global? Do you get it directly from the manufacturer? Cause they are very large outfit.

I dont think you dealt with me in the past, Im new to forum, unless you came to my shop and bought ;) yes my Global Products are all direct from manufacturer, im personal friends with the owner, I am also the first to distribute the new Global packaging. (pic below)
The Thaiger you bought was bad, i know that, the one I am distributing is only common by name, it is made in another country now and in a proper facility unlike before, it also comes in ampules, the old owners that produced the 10ml vial versions made a bad product and you are correct in your assessment, however i feel that does not apply to the new version in ampules, if you tried that then you can compare and make a correct judgement.

Attachments

• GATC.jpg
    GATC.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 55
Top Bottom