napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

getting past the tast of sarms

powertrip210

instead of taking my sarms straight, then chasing it down with water or something. couldn't I just dilute the serving with water in a little glass and take it that way I don't choke on it as bad? lol

I take the dropper and put it on the back of my tongue, squeeze and drink water immediately after. Hardly taste it at all. Try it.

Take a sip of pepsi max, drop sarm, another sip of max and swallow. Remind's me of a lesser tasting bacardi coke. Lol

powertrip210 said:
instead of taking my sarms straight, then chasing it down with water or something. couldn't I just dilute the serving with water in a little glass and take it that way I don't choke on it as bad? lol

You don't ever want to dilute your sarms or mix it in anything bro. You must take them straight for best absorption. You just have to man up and take them down. Chasing them afterwards is fine, but absolutely do not mix them in anything.

i have the same advice dude, just Man up and swallow it. there is really nothing you can do about it. Yeah it tastes like garbage, we all know this, BUT it also tastes like GAINS to some people..

a lot of this is in the mind... once you taste it once and you see its not very pleasant, you think too much, take longer to take it down etc... what you can do is add a small amount of grapefruit juice as that's one of the few that helps with absorption but not a full glass... just enough to drop a bit in so it does not dilute and take it straight down... or use anything you want as a chaser...

how long have you been on it?
you get used to it plus after a while you so enjoy the results you don't care what it tastes like honestly

SpikedEggnog said:
i have the same advice dude, just Man up and swallow it. there is really nothing you can do about it. Yeah it tastes like garbage, we all know this, BUT it also tastes like GAINS to some people..

Well said. Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Ya my girl just shot it with some cranberry juice mixxed in and just manned up and drank it. You guys can too. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

SpikedEggnog said:

Yeah!!! Were doin some growin over here!!! Love the taste of gains!!

one thing i have always had a hard time getting past is that we are all supposed to be a big group of straight bad asses, hitting weights hard, training like animals, taking on the world, yet i hear complaints about "taste" Its not mouthwash... would one rather inject all the time or take a few seconds of a BABY DROPPER, yes how you feed a baby and just take it right down... i will never grasp this... no, it does not taste good, thats not even debatable, i get that and i completely agree but you would never hear me complain about it under any circumstance whatsoever because of the results... look at the results... a lot of people would eat shit for these kinds of results, and thats just fact... i don't know... i have a lot of sympathy within for so many situations but this is not one i can ever understand...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
everything that tastes bad = GAINS.

exactly... we all wish it tasted like a hot fudge sundae but that's just not how it works... :D

nah man that would be bad, youd be sneaking into the kitchen at night to get an extra dropper full of hot fudge sundae goodness - ending up overdosing like crazy on SARMS...

for me, I got used to the taste really quickly. i even kind of like it now! it leaves the back of my throat feeling invigorated.

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
everything that tastes bad = GAINS.

exactly... we all wish it tasted like a hot fudge sundae but that's just not how it works... :D

nah man that would be bad, youd be sneaking into the kitchen at night to get an extra dropper full of hot fudge sundae goodness - ending up overdosing like crazy on SARMS...

LOL exactly... i remember when i was a kid and when i would get sick they would have the bubble gum flavored amoxiclin... most get hooked up meds because they make you feel high... i was hooked on that because it tasted so damn good! or flinstone vitamins... i had like a million percent of daily value if i was able to get my hands on those... my mom and dad had to hide them! YOU DONT WANT THOSE THINGS TASTING GOOD..

Top Bottom