napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Fresh Halibut and Vegetable FRESH Vegetable Medley!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
A Dylan Gemelli special... Fresh Halibut with mushrooms, zuchini, onions, green beans and boiled carrots in trace amounts of olive oil, parsley, basil and a dash of lemon pepper (salt free) seasoning and the ever so tasty secret ingredient of a dash of melted peanut butter... Now we are talking!

This is a perfect meal for cutting while still adding lean muscle in the process. This is 8 oz. of halibut at 250 calories and 48 grams of protein... little to no fat and sodium and one of the most expensive and delicious pieces of fresh fish you can buy... There is roughly 3 total servings of vegetables here to ensure adequate amounts are eaten throughout the day... no fat, nice fiber and extra protein. There is trace amounts of olive oil and peanut butter as well... This meal sits around 350 total calories with significant protein, fiber and necessary nutrients while satiating throughout the day.

2wpnkwo.jpg

LOL SORRY!!

well you may change your mind when you look at the fucking price tag on fresh halibut... that little piece alone was only 8 oz. and was over $10... most places sell it $30 a lb... makes COD sound a lot more appealing at $5 a pound!

Re: RE: Re: Fresh Halibut and Vegetable FRESH Vegetable Medley!

DylanGemelli said:
LOL SORRY!!

well you may change your mind when you look at the fucking price tag on fresh halibut... that little piece alone was only 8 oz. and was over $10... most places sell it $30 a lb... makes COD sound a lot more appealing at $5 a pound!
That's about the only thing keeping me from trying out halibut. I'd love to, but I don't want a second mortgage on my house for a meal! Lol. Looks pretty awesome Dylan

Re: RE: Re: Fresh Halibut and Vegetable FRESH Vegetable Medley!

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
LOL SORRY!!

That's about the only thing keeping me from trying out halibut. I'd love to, but I don't want a second mortgage on my house for a meal! Lol. Looks pretty awesome Dylan

trust me brother, i only eat it once or twice a month!

Looks delicious man. Wish I had some. Not sure what I'll eat tonight but it won't be good lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom