napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FNG

ibleedoranbla

Hey everyone, I'm new here just signed up. I'm a member at a few other boards and I'm glad that I found this board.

I'm 29, 6'3" 285 pounds ~15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting hard, trying to get around 250-260 ~12% bf. I'm looking to start my first cycle at the being of August but I'm trying to get as lean as possible before then.

Welcome aboard! If you need cycle advice you have come to the right place my man

Sent using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
Hey everyone, I'm new here just signed up. I'm a member at a few other boards and I'm glad that I found this board.

I'm 29, 6'3" 285 pounds ~15-16% bf. I'm currently cutting hard, trying to get around 250-260 ~12% bf. I'm looking to start my first cycle at the being of August but I'm trying to get as lean as possible before then.

I LOVE seeing "fucking new guys" LOLLL... Nice intro bro... Its a damn good thing to make me laugh on your first post! In all seriousness, its wonderful to have you here man... You will find that never compares to anything we do here... If you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know bro... Great to have you!

Re: RE: Re: FNG

ibleedoranbla said:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I look forward to digging through all the posts here, I'm a reader and a student.
I remember you well from another board I dont mention anymore, but I'm glad to see you come over to adrenaline rush! You will see quickly that this place is where its at brother. Lots of information, and no bullshit!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: FNG

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. I look forward to digging through all the posts here, I'm a reader and a student.
I remember you well from another board I dont mention anymore, but I'm glad to see you come over to adrenaline rush! You will see quickly that this place is where its at brother. Lots of information, and no bullshit!

Yea, I would have come sooner if I knew about it. I was really starting to wonder what happened to some of the staple members over at the other board, I guess I've found them, lol.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: FNG

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Yea, I would have come sooner if I knew about it. I was really starting to wonder what happened to some of the staple members over at the other board, I guess I've found them, lol.
Our forum here is new, but it is growing rapidly and I honestly can't believe the rate we are getting new members

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: FNG

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Our forum here is new, but it is growing rapidly and I honestly can't believe the rate we are getting new members
Yes, I would imagine there will be a lot of people making a transfer.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: FNG

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Trust me, for once, FINALLY things can be done right because I WON"T LET IT BE ANY OTHER WAY but the RIGHT way and that's to put EVERYONE ELSE first... Stick around brother... You will rapidly see how truly special and one of a kind it is here!

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Trust me, for once, FINALLY things can be done right because I WON"T LET IT BE ANY OTHER WAY but the RIGHT way and that's to put EVERYONE ELSE first... Stick around brother... You will rapidly see how truly special and one of a kind it is here!

Yep this is very true and we dont even need to talk about it , it'll just show for itself !

Sent using Tapatalk

Top Bottom