napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

FitBit Charge HR (review)

So heart rate monitor is definitely on point. The calories its hard to say. I cant get a feel on it really. I still have yet to use the sleep function too.

I wish I could use wraps with it so I could keep it on in the gym. I got the biggest one they had and its still a struggle to get it on even at the very last hole now. So idk we will see I am going to call fit bit to see what I can do about the band.

Battery is lasting a couple days for me. Not to bad actually.

My honest take is its just not for me.... I thought it would be but aside from the heart rate monitor and maybe the calories its just not usefull. Outside of being a watch... I will probably give it to the gf to enjoy.

Conclusion..... As soeone who follows bodybuilding. Someone who has a diet dialed by macros and someone who trains and tracks intensity and duration, I really dont see a use for my fitbit other than on the weekends and stuff. I do like the sleep feature though now that I got it figured out.

Its gonna go to the GF or her dad. I think for a lot of people it could be bemificial. For me the damn thing doesnt even fit my wrist lol.

I was considering getting one a while back but decided against it. The only real benefit I'd use it for is just as a simple HR monitor. When I looked up how the sleep monitor worked I knew that feature was gimmicky. As far as calories burnt, like you said, someone that tracks macros and trains at a fairly consistent intensity per week isn't going to benefit much from it. Damn man you must have some big ass wrists haha. I can almost get my middle finger/thumb to touch around mine. Thanks for your review, reassures I probably made the right choice.

Ya the HR monitor is sweet. You can get one for like 30 bucks though or less that will do specificaly HR

I got one for christmas. Its fun but it says I burned 2900 cal on my day off from the gym and work. Unless its counting eating as aerobic activity I think it's a little off. Fun to play with though and I needed a watch anyway

Conclusion..... As soeone who follows bodybuilding. Someone who has a diet dialed by macros and someone who trains and tracks intensity and duration, I really dont see a use for my fitbit other than on the weekends and stuff. I do like the sleep feature though now that I got it figured out.

Its gonna go to the GF or her dad. I think for a lot of people it could be bemificial. For me the damn thing doesnt even fit my wrist lol.

That's a good enough answer for me to avoid it. I wasn't really planning on getting one anyways

The step counter on this thing is just so inaccurate. It picks up any wrist motion as a step. I walked 7 steps apparently just whipping my ass....

This thing is useless as a step counter. With the exception of in the activity type count. Or maybe if you mk odder it to be worn on your ankle so wrist motions don't interfere wich I did see on youtube, some guy did that.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yah man I had one for 2 days and took it back to get my money. Those things are useful if your an average person that has a hard time losing weight and getting motivated to go to the gym. If you ask me they're as gimmicky as those special late night ab machines.

Yah man I had one for 2 days and took it back to get my money. Those things are useful if your an average person that has a hard time losing weight and getting motivated to go to the gym. If you ask me they're as gimmicky as those special late night ab machines.

But not to hate on it too much, they work for some people. I didn't find it's information useful, wasn't for me.

fit bit charge 2 is an awesome watch i have it and its really good for monitoring heart rate.
before i bought the watch i check reviews and i saw it on this video then after i got convince i bought it and i really
like how there app works

get more info here with fit bit charge 2

Yeah I bought one a few years back and its nice to see the guidelines to how much you burn but it says i burn like 4,500 a day but my cal in and out dont reflect that. HR is about 10-20 bpm off so i pretty much just use it for my steps everyday and my sleep. When your HR dips below a set rate, it registers as sleep. mine is about 55bpm.

Top Bottom