napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Time posting!

fitgamer

Height : 6ft

Weight : 215lbs

Body fat % : 15.8% (lowest was 12.8% about 5 months ago)

Years of training :

What I am going to do here is just give a summary of my fitness life.
In high school I was always relatively big, around 230lbs. I played D1 football as a right tackle. Did the basic high school lifting program at the time in my town which was mostly benching, running, and some arm stuff. Nothing too fancy. On to college, I got pretty hooked on competitive video gaming and thats where my initial decline happend. Gained even more fat. Don't know what my BF% was at the time but if I had to guess, around 30-37% based on what I got down to after I lost the weight. Kept that weight until right before I got married. Lost about 20 lbs before marriage then after marriage and 1 kid later was up to about 308 pounds. I was a balloon.

Decided to get fit after losing my breath picking up my daughter. Got my ass in gear, within a year (and a bunch of methods, insanity, p90x, juicing(not steroids; actual juice), typical 3-5 day lifting cycle at a lifetime fitness i was down to around 190 pounds.

Got into crossfit and added about 30-40 pounds back on with shitty training and bad nutrition was sitting at 28% BF.

I had a falling out and hooked up with an ex-army ranger and nutritionist that just opened a new crossfit in town and got my nutrition in gear. Within the last year, with monthly inbody check ups I have gotten to around 15.8% BF, added more muscle than fat as I had previous. I am also going to lifetime and doing arm work and the accessory stuff I cannot do, due to lack of equipment at my crossfit gym. I know a lot of people dont like crossfit, but hey, it works for me; and I have a lot of family and friends there and its what motivates me.

Let me also state that I am on a 215g Protein / 315g Carbs / 100g Fat macro count for the past year. It was helped me achieve my lower BF and helped me stay pretty level for a year now.

Complete cycle history : Right now I am only on Test C at 100mg/week injection. I had a test level of 196 before i started my test cycle. Havent been on it long just a few weeks. But I have been doing so much research and figured if there is ever any questions that my dr cant answer a place like this is perfect for me. In the past year my T levels have never gone above 300. My doctor says its genetic because he also treats most of the men in my family that I share genetics with and they were all about the same as me. Only difference is they really dont have proper nutrition nor exercise regularly.

PCT for each cycle : Havent started a cycle yet, really been researching for past year and finally decided to join the forum and start getting more indepth feedback. I am definitely a newbie when it comes to this stuff. I have already read through countless posts on this forum and am just trying to put all the knowledge together. I have learned a lot by reading first.

Goals : I have seen a solid stagnation for the past year. I honed in my nutrition and eat very clean and stick to my macro count above. I have a cheat day once every week or two. I have been very strict because I wanted to know that I got my body to a point that it was with a lot of discipline. But as my T levels dropped progress stopped being made. I am sure the extra Test C is going to help, from most reading I have done it seems that most people are getting results with 200mg and over a week; which I am only at 100g. Of course please correct me and any advice for this newbie is welcome! I want to cut fat and get some tone. My lifts are at a good spot at the moment and any improvement is of course welcome. I am at a 510lb DL, 400 lb back squat, 295 lb Front squat, 215lb snatch, my 1RM bench is only 245 (the chest game is not strong with this one). So if lifts went up that would be good. I am not looking to be a competitor, just would like to lift more and look good. Like to look good naked for my wife as well, want to have more energy, sleep better, etc.

Looking to build my knowledge to have a cycle that will help me get those results.

Supplements (if any) : Test C at 100mg/week, I use mostly Progenex protein powders pre, post, morning, night. Take Opti-Men multivitamin, Onnit New Mood at night before bed with their melatonin. And Alpha brain on days at work when Im in meetings all day.

General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) : Zero food allergies.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I had lasik? :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the board!! Fantastic first post
this will get some questions:

"Right now I am only on Test C at 100mg/week injection. I had a test level of 196 before i started my test cycle. Havent been on it long just a few weeks. But I have been doing so much research and figured if there is ever any questions that my dr cant answer a place like this is perfect for me. In the past year my T levels have never gone above 300."

I assume you were having your test levels checked intermittently over the past year? You said right now your on 100 mg for a few weeks now. Have you had your bloods drawn since being on? I just had mine taken I'm on 100 mg cyp a week and it took mine from sub 295? to 886 .

Yes I've gotten it tested once a month the for the past year. I get it drawn in two weeks. That's what's on the schedule. I can go in whenever i want to though. My insurance will fully cover unlimited tests basically. I figure a lot of what I posted will have some counter questions. Pleasure to answer anything !

I am new to all this so I may not have provided enough info in the initial post

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I think for your goals the bump in test will definitely help you. 100-150 seems to be the average dose, 200 on the high side for TRT. Dr;s want to see you in the range but also on how you feel. Mine was very happy with 886 but also that I feel a lot better! If your no longer cutting fat on your diet you may need to switch things up a bit to continue.

I think for your goals the bump in test will definitely help you. 100-150 seems to be the average dose, 200 on the high side for TRT. Dr;s want to see you in the range but also on how you feel. Mine was very happy with 886 but also that I feel a lot better! If your no longer cutting fat on your diet you may need to switch things up a bit to continue.
Seeing my macros I posted what would you recommend on cutting it to ?

Seeing my macros I posted what would you recommend on cutting it to ?

Unfortunately I'm the wrong guy on that one!! I probably have one of the worst diets on here lol. but it works for me.

Check out some of the logs, Iron lifter, carmel cowboy, redmorkai and a few others, they have some great info on food, diet, macros etc. Also on the main page Rickrocks diet and nutrition thread.

d63151b04a7b5a1fad937cd21716201b.jpg

This is right before I hit 300+

b45ded82e5c673ef2430c46e76752c18.jpg

This is me now

Unfortunately I'm the wrong guy on that one!! I probably have one of the worst diets on here lol. but it works for me.

Check out some of the logs, Iron lifter, carmel cowboy, redmorkai and a few others, they have some great info on food, diet, macros etc. Also on the main page Rickrocks diet and nutrition thread.
Thanks man! I am currently working with a great nutritionist and I feel my eating is pretty spot on. May need to adjust a little for the test increase. I send all my blood work to him as well.

Nice Job man..Kudos to you on that!

If you have been stagnant for a whole year something needs to change, the test should help some but something else would need to change, either diet or exercise.

Nice Job man..Kudos to you on that!

If you have been stagnant for a whole year something needs to change, the test should help some but something else would need to change, either diet or exercise.
Thanks again! I am currently in the process of switching some things around. Moving to a power lifting Olympic lifting meso with some conjugate

welcome to isarms bro... great to have you here... im always here to help if you need me...
Thanks Dylan! Ive watched just about every video you have put out. Super informative, and you don't hold anything back. It's the first time I have ever seen transparency with one of these groups.

I guess a started question is, seeing my description with what I take currently and the goal I have of wanting to cut some stubborn fat and but old a little bit of muscle; what would you recommend ?

Not looking to blow up but do want to have apparent muscles on me and improve on my second picture I posted.

Macros are in my info as well. And I eat pretty clean, I try to get a good amount of veges and grass fed meat as a main source of carbs and protein. Get carbs rich in fiber as well.

also your video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY got me super jazzed to become part of this community!
im really glad you watched that particular video because that is as pertinent as can be for what i will recommend to start... you need to get your body fat down a few more percent to run an anabolic blast but you absolutely can do that with a sarms stack to start... i have the perfect stack for you... cut and dry, no pct since you are on trt and if you are dialed in with diet and training, this will be so perfect for you.. here is the link to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off (Discount Page)

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
5-16 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Top Bottom