napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First post. Intro/questions/advice/Thank you

FitCre-asian

Hi. Found my way here from YouTube after watching so many Dylan videos. Thank you so much for the time and effort to HELP people who otherwise might hurt themselves badly Dylan.

My short story. Early 50s. Competing bodybuilder since 1988 with over 75 shows under my belt. Lifetime drug free bodybuilder. Reached my genetic max along time ago. Been competing 59 180lbs for 20 years with great success.

Took blood work. Test was 420. TRT dose age was only about 200 week. On my own doing 500 test cypionate a week. 6 weeks in of a 10 week cycle with a 2 weeks taper down 11th week 350/12 week 200.

So far so good. Zero side effects and my diet is on point about 12lbs lean mass gained. My question is PCT. WHAT should I order (heard nolvadex and clomid) for how long and what dose age.

I will do bloodwork again this week. Thanks so much in advance.

Did I read it right that you are on pct? If so, there is NO pct. you just go back to TRT dose.
Welcome by the way. Good to have you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi. Found my way here from YouTube after watching so many Dylan videos. Thank you so much for the time and effort to HELP people who otherwise might hurt themselves badly Dylan.

My short story. Early 50s. Competing bodybuilder since 1988 with over 75 shows under my belt. Lifetime drug free bodybuilder. Reached my genetic max along time ago. Been competing 59 180lbs for 20 years with great success.

Took blood work. Test was 420. TRT dose age was only about 200 week. On my own doing 500 test cypionate a week. 6 weeks in of a 10 week cycle with a 2 weeks taper down 11th week 350/12 week 200.

So far so good. Zero side effects and my diet is on point about 12lbs lean mass gained. My question is PCT. WHAT should I order (heard nolvadex and clomid) for how long and what dose age.

I will do bloodwork again this week. Thanks so much in advance.

hey brother... welcome to isarms, its great to have you... if your on trt then you will not require any sort of pct... you just go right back into trt after your blast... are you going to continue trt or attempt to come off?

I'm sorry. Left out details. Doing research for my goals (add about 20lbs. Lean muscle) over next year or so the trt dose from what I learned (walk around about 8% year round) at 200 a week just wasn't enough.

I knew if I go to 500 a week which I did, my bloodwork would show extremely high test levels. So I chose for now to do it on my own. Have Dr. Friend to write scripts for bloodwork,

So yes I will come off and use PCT. LIke mentioned, 12lbs up and feel great. So I need to get PCT ready for when I come off in 6 weeks. Also, after 12 weeks off, what would be a good reasonable 2nd cycle.

I don't drink alcohol, plenty rest train hard and very consistent with workouts. Thanks so much in advance for your input. This forum is awesome

Welcome to isarms. So you haven't been on trt before this cycle, just decided with your test levels, if you were going to do it that a higher dose would be more suitable considering your goals?
If that's the case pct would look something like this:
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod throughout.
14 days after last pin begin:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Each is dosed daily, these are your daily doses per week.

There are sarms which will help you maintain your gains throughout pct, as well as sarms which you can construct a good bridge with. I'm sure some of the guys who have better knowledge of sarms will chime in here and give you that info soon. But the above is absolutely necessary for a pct.

Last edited:
Thanks you. Exactly what I was looking for. Im new to all this. Is there a sponsor on this board that people support/use to purchase above?
* besides PCT , anything to bridge the gap after last Pin Till 2nd cycle.?
**also, simple 2nd cycle recommendation? Like.mentioned, just cypionate forn1st cycle. My goal is lean mass while retaining lower bodyfat %.

Thanks you. Exactly what I was looking for. Im new to all this. Is there a sponsor on this board that people support/use to purchase above?
* besides PCT , anything to bridge the gap after last Pin Till 2nd cycle.?
**also, simple 2nd cycle recommendation? Like.mentioned, just cypionate forn1st cycle. My goal is lean mass while retaining lower bodyfat %.
Absolutely. Sarmsx.com is a very reliable place to get not only sarms, but also the pct I mentioned. Just look for it under "research chemicals" or simply "research". They have all three of those products available and will ship quickly.

There are fantastic sarms bridges you can use between cycles for sure. I'm not personally as versed in my sarms as some other guys here, but Dylan can construct you a great bridge.

As far as second cycle, if you are looking to introduce additional compounds I would recommend researching EQ. It is rather mild in comparison to other aas compounds, so it's great for a second cycle. It doesn't aromatize so can be good for steady lean gains and would be worth researching to see if it looks like what you might be after. It gives some people an increase in appetite, but as long as you control it, should work well. Turinabol would be another option. I'm not too big of a fan of oral steroids myself though.

Absolutely. Sarmsx.com is a very reliable place to get not only sarms, but also the pct I mentioned. Just look for it under "research chemicals" or simply "research". They have all three of those products available and will ship quickly.

There are fantastic sarms bridges you can use between cycles for sure. I'm not personally as versed in my sarms as some other guys here, but Dylan can construct you a great bridge.

As far as second cycle, if you are looking to introduce additional compounds I would recommend researching EQ. It is rather mild in comparison to other aas compounds, so it's great for a second cycle. It doesn't aromatize so can be good for steady lean gains and would be worth researching to see if it looks like what you might be after. It gives some people an increase in appetite, but as long as you control it, should work well. Turinabol would be another option. I'm not too big of a fan of oral steroids myself though.

Thanks again. I will look into purchasing product at sarmsx. I will research EQ. Would I use in conjunction with Test CYP. WOULD I use less Cyp if stacking with EQ. How much Eq for my size. About 200lbs lean at 5'9"

Dylan/others. I would like to compete late in Dec. what could I use with PCT OR RIGHT after my pct to help maintain/build muscle. My CYP cycle will be done end of August and was gonna stay off till end of Nov. *** I read time off should equal same amount of time on cycle. Or should I stay off EVERYTHING during off time.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks again. I will look into purchasing product at sarmsx. I will research EQ. Would I use in conjunction with Test CYP. WOULD I use less Cyp if stacking with EQ. How much Eq for my size. About 200lbs lean at 5'9"

Dylan/others. I would like to compete late in Dec. what could I use with PCT OR RIGHT after my pct to help maintain/build muscle. My CYP cycle will be done end of August and was gonna stay off till end of Nov. *** I read time off should equal same amount of time on cycle. Or should I stay off EVERYTHING during off time.

Thanks everyone.

For your pct bro, here is what you need to get from www.sarmsx.com The link below will cover everything you need for your pct in one stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

After pct is complete I recommend running a sarms bridge until your next cycle. For your goals of adding more lean mass and strength, I'd recommend the following cycle to bridge with after pct. get it all from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

The mk677 you can keep running past this cycle through pct and beyond. It boosts your natural GH output which is perfect for your age, and it is best ran 6 months to a year if you have the means and I encourage you to do so

This plan will take you right up to your next AAS cycle. You have plenty of time to plan that out so you don't really have to get wrapped up in that right now, but test with either a little EQ or Deca is a good plan

Thanks once again. Question is aromisan an AI. Would I need to use that after a cycle if I had no issues during the 12 week cycle. I come from the understanding the LEAST AMOUNT needed for on or off cycle is always the best. I ask because I don't know.

I've read numerous times clomid/nolvadex pct....would other items be necessary. Based on initial finding/research I'm less likely to be a estrogen"converter." But you know way more than I do. Thanks in advance.

Thanks once again. Question is aromisan an AI. Would I need to use that after a cycle if I had no issues during the 12 week cycle. I come from the understanding the LEAST AMOUNT needed for on or off cycle is always the best. I ask because I don't know.

I've read numerous times clomid/nolvadex pct....would other items be necessary. Based on initial finding/research I'm less likely to be a estrogen"converter." But you know way more than I do. Thanks in advance.
on an anabolic cycle you absolutely need aromasin in pct... you need it not only to prevent gyno rebound but a few other reasons as well... the first being that estrogen control throughout pct is imperative... one of the worst things you could do during pct is let estrogen and cortisol get out of control... aromasin controls your estrogen and GW controls prolactin... you will not recover properly if these are not controlled... also, aromasin increases igf levels in pct, which is a key to recovery... once again, a link for the entire pct as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

on an anabolic cycle you absolutely need aromasin in pct... you need it not only to prevent gyno rebound but a few other reasons as well... the first being that estrogen control throughout pct is imperative... one of the worst things you could do during pct is let estrogen and cortisol get out of control... aromasin controls your estrogen and GW controls prolactin... you will not recover properly if these are not controlled... also, aromasin increases igf levels in pct, which is a key to recovery... once again, a link for the entire pct as well as the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack?sort=p.price&order=DESC

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Boom!!!! Why I am here. You guys freaking rock!!!! Will be purchasing above pct. this board makes it easy. Glad I found you Dylan/ rickrock

Top Bottom