napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First LGD Bulk...Help/Advice Needed

Sanj

Hi

I am planning on running a LGD only cycle for my bulk this time around, i have bulked naturally for the past 2 years and kind of wanted an additional boost this season. I am 27 and have been training PED free for the past 3 years, only got serious about bodybuilding a year and half ago.

my stats weight: 73kg
height: 6ft 2

I have just finished a 16 week cut dropping to 6% bf as my scales indicate and from 13st 8 to 11 st 4.

i have already begun upping my cals the past week from 1700 to 2200 (maintenance) and stopped cardio, i have added a pound this week.

I need some advice about when to start with my dosing of LGD, i have read that i should leave at least 4-6 weeks of naturally bulking before i start dosing 10mg daily, to allow the body to adjust to the cals, and to build muscle naturally, is this right? or should i jump straight on it as of monday which i was planning to do alongside upping my cals to a surplus of 2800

thank you in advance for any advice or support!

you can start it any time that you want bro

Hi Dylan, Thanks for the advice, hate to be annoying but i'm noob...So it wont make any difference to the results i will get if i start this week or if i started in 3 weeks? so how come a few guys on reddit say to wait 4-6 weeks before using any kind of PED after a cut

because people on reddit are a fucking joke bro LOL thats why... clearly the earlier you start it the more result you will get and trust me when i tell you, you do not want to go to many different sites, especially sites with no credibility like the aforementioned or you are going to get yourself hurt

Hi Dylan, Thanks for the advice, hate to be annoying but i'm noob...So it wont make any difference to the results i will get if i start this week or if i started in 3 weeks? so how come a few guys on reddit say to wait 4-6 weeks before using any kind of PED after a cut

There's a lot of misinformation out there bro. Stick to the info on this board for the correct info

just be very very careful how many different places you read as i said bro... i cannot tell you how many times over the years i have had people get wrecked from misinformation they were given...

Well at least he came to double check his info before he did something. That in itself is a smart Idea

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just an update i started on ldg 2nd week into oct due to getting food poisoning and have seen some good results thus far, at the end of week 3 i have stalled in terms of increasing weight but i have dropped bf from 9.3 to 7, is this right?

i have upped my cals by 100-150 each day, so im eating approx 2900-2950 per day, do i need to increase this more atm to maximise the benefits of ldg?

by that i mean by only putting on 0.5 to 1lbs a week is this limiting the full potential and effects of lgd as i have read about users putting on 12lbs in an 8 week cycle

thanks for any advice!

Just an update i started on ldg 2nd week into oct due to getting food poisoning and have seen some good results thus far, at the end of week 3 i have stalled in terms of increasing weight but i have dropped bf from 9.3 to 7, is this right?

i have upped my cals by 100-150 each day, so im eating approx 2900-2950 per day, do i need to increase this more atm to maximise the benefits of ldg?

by that i mean by only putting on 0.5 to 1lbs a week is this limiting the full potential and effects of lgd as i have read about users putting on 12lbs in an 8 week cycle

thanks for any advice!
Everyone is going to be different when it comes to results. Diet, training, and genetics ate a big factor as well as how much muscle you already carry. The more muscle you have, the harder it is to get more. That's why newbies get the biggest gains.

It sounds like you are recomping which is great, but it does not move the scale much. Keep that in mind. Instead of looking at the scale look at the mirror. If you are looking for more of a,lean bulk you need to increase calories more

Everyone is going to be different when it comes to results. Diet, training, and genetics ate a big factor as well as how much muscle you already carry. The more muscle you have, the harder it is to get more. That's why newbies get the biggest gains.

It sounds like you are recomping which is great, but it does not move the scale much. Keep that in mind. Instead of looking at the scale look at the mirror. If you are looking for more of a,lean bulk you need to increase calories more

Thanks for getting back so quick!

so what your saying i need to up my calories above what i have already adjusted them to so that ill increase muscle gains while on lgd.

i am measuring off the mirror but i expected greater progress by week 3 tbh, visually i look bigger but this could be the fact i am eating more cals amongst other things, i just want to create the best environment for the lgd to work at its max potential.

then its likely not real lgd. There are only a few truly legit sources, and that isnt one of them.

Thanks for getting back so quick!

so what your saying i need to up my calories above what i have already adjusted them to so that ill increase muscle gains while on lgd.

i am measuring off the mirror but i expected greater progress by week 3 tbh, visually i look bigger but this could be the fact i am eating more cals amongst other things, i just want to create the best environment for the lgd to work at its max potential.

Yes I would add an additional 300 calories per day and split that between protein and carbs. Try that and see how that does. You can always adjust as needed

Top Bottom