napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

Hello, first off awesome information here guys. I'm needing some assistance, due to being a little lost and also a little nervous. My info: 37 male 6 ft 193 lbs, 18% bf. Former fatty that weighed 292 lbs a little over 3 years ago. I have been lifting 5-6 days a week for the last two years of my weight loss journey, but I have hit a wall the last 6 months. I am considering one of the 12 week sarm stacks on 1sarms, but I am a little nervous because all of the bad info I read about s4, which seems to be present in all the stacks. My goal is to lose the last 20lbs and keep the muscle that I have built. Can someone please recommend me a course of action? FYI I already have both clomid and nolvadex in hand.

Well my order has shipped. Very excited for it. Quick question to you guys I'm going to be traveling without any gym access from April 18- 23 should I wait and start the stack when I return or start as soon as I get it?

no you can still do pushups situps and other body weight exercises. RIGHT? you will be going nuts if you have all those beautiful bottles of GAINZZZZ and not be able to take them for a month hahaha

Thanks for the info guys. Believe I will run a 12 week stack. Does anyone have a suggestion on which one? Again thanks for the help and support

Question about 1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout. When should I take on non workout days?

Well my order has shipped. Very excited for it. Quick question to you guys I'm going to be traveling without any gym access from April 18- 23 should I wait and start the stack when I return or start as soon as I get it?

That's up to you. 5 days missed isn't that big of a deal. You can actually get some good recovery and building during that time off if you hit it hard and heavy before you leave and then do the same when you get back.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Question about 1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout. When should I take on non workout days?

Try to stick to the same time you would normally take it if you were working out

Do some feeder exercises while travelling. It will give you great pumps and that is the most important, keeping those muscles full and flowing with blood. When I travel and if the hotel doesn't have facilities for me to train, I bring 10lb dumbbells and do reps of 100 depending on the movement. You'll feel the burn and trust me the pumps are excellent.

Would it be necessary to add or helpful to add nolvadex as well during pct or should I just save for my next cycle? Already had it on hand and was just curious. Thanks for the answers guys, by the way took the first round of dosing today. Straight to the head "that stuff is not the greatest in taste :)"

Would it be necessary to add or helpful to add nolvadex as well during pct or should I just save for my next cycle? Already had it on hand and was just curious. Thanks for the answers guys, by the way took the first round of dosing today. Straight to the head "that stuff is not the greatest in taste :)"

After a sarms cycle it's not necessary to run both clomid and nolva, so I would save it. The clomid and GW protocol is all that is needed

Again thanks for all the early support here guys. Got a couple of newbie questions. 1) how is libido during this cycle? Anything I need to be aware of? 2) what about other supplements, creatine, multi, fish oil, pre-workout? Should I just continue on with them like before?

Again thanks for all the early support here guys. Got a couple of newbie questions. 1) how is libido during this cycle? Anything I need to be aware of? 2) what about other supplements, creatine, multi, fish oil, pre-workout? Should I just continue on with them like before?

Everyone is different, but usually libido isn't affected at all by sarms....neither positively or negatively.

Any supplements you take off sarms cycle are fine to take during the cycle as well

hey brother... im happy to help... the s4 vision side is something that will probably be present but not nearly as bad as you think and its definitely tolerable... you need to make sure you follow my dosing protocol with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpHUP_Brf-I

in terms of your goals, the ultra super stack would be more than ideal for you... here is the layout and the link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-super-stack-12weeks?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Trusted DAY source?

Trusted DAY source?

I'm assuming you mean DAA? You can get DAA about anywhere, just google it. A lot of manufacturers carry it.

A good option for it is to get power chews DAA, which I know Dylan also recommends

Top Bottom