napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle of SR-9009

AlarmSarm

Hello Guys,

I've been watching many videos and reading online about Sarms and decided on SR-9009. It aligns with my goals and seems to be side effect free. Also I believe it isn't suppressive so a PCT isn't needed. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's why I'm here.
I'm hoping to lose weight and keep the muscle I already have. I'm 302 lbs and stand 5'9", 43 year old male. I'm not sure what my BF or Lean Mass is but I workout about an hour for 3-4 times a week. My problem has been my diet and I believe my slow metabolism. I've had an assessment at the gym and by a weight loss clinic for my metabolism. I've been told I have the metabolism of a 80 year old...fml lol.
Therefore I decided to try SR-9009 as it is supposed to enhance metabolism and endurance. I've seen my cardio extend from 10 minutes to over 35 minutes with a 45 minute long Back/Bi workout afterward. Energy to spare also whereas in the past I'd be exhausted. Three exercises, 10 reps, 5 sets (Back) and 2 exercises, 10 reps, 5 sets (biceps). I did that workout tonight.
I am wondering though guys, about cycle length and if PCT is really needed or not. I planned to cycle for 12 weeks solely on SR-9009 and then take a 4 week break to rest the receptors. I'm already into my 3rd week.
If I like it then I'm thinking of adding RAD-140 or Ostarine but am concerned about suppression and estrogen related sides. Oh btw I've ran a few steroid cycles in the past including, test, tren, var, hcg, winstrol and clen. Got results back then but didn't run pct right, and got sides. Want to do it right this time.

SR9009 solely no PCT needed. Rad and Ostarine added PCT needed.

There is no pct for sr9009 bro. It is not hormonal at all. For the goals you have i d highly suggest adding gw as well which is great for endurance and fat loss. It's also non suppressive. For muscle preservation I'd recommend rad140 and S4, which do require pct. Ideally you would run a stack with all 4 that looks like this

1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours)

9-12 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Last edited:
these THREE sarms are NON SUPPRESSIVE... gw501516, sr9009 and mk677... ANY of these three ran as a standalone or combined together with no other sarms, would not require a pct...

Thanks for the cycle and product info dudes. I might try that cycle eventually. For my next cycle I may try just GW with SR-9009 because my main goal right now is reducing BF and preserving lean mass. So naturally GW would be a good choice but the claims that it causes cancer are a little scary. Ive read that it was dosed 1000 times more then safe levels to cause cancer in mice but still...makes me hesitant. Btw since taking SR-9009 I think my Metabolism and BF loss has increased but haven't got tested yet. Eventually I'll get that done to have proof of the effects of SR-9009.

Thanks for the cycle and product info dudes. I might try that cycle eventually. For my next cycle I may try just GW with SR-9009 because my main goal right now is reducing BF and preserving lean mass. So naturally GW would be a good choice but the claims that it causes cancer are a little scary. Ive read that it was dosed 1000 times more then safe levels to cause cancer in mice but still...makes me hesitant. Btw since taking SR-9009 I think my Metabolism and BF loss has increased but haven't got tested yet. Eventually I'll get that done to have proof of the effects of SR-9009.
You do realize that after all these years and hundreds of thousands of people using GW, that there's never been one problem associated with cancer right?

Yep I'm probably going to give GW a try. Can't say I've encountered any info on people getting actual cancer from this stuff.
I've been using SR but can't say if I've had an increase in endurance. It seems like it but I haven't measured it's effectiveness. My diet was not in check either while on it which defeats the purpose so I've decided to change that. I'm now on a low carb, high protein/fats diet so after some cutting I'll be trying a stack. I've read that SR isn't bioavailable so not sure about purchasing it again. Like I said, I never measured the effects so not sure if it's placebo or real.
I am interested in injury recovery as I'm 43 and have achy knees. So I was thinking of a mid range dose of Ostarine or Anadrine, stacked with GW and....something but not S4. The fact that S4 binds to receptors in the eye scares me. Albeit at high doses probably but I'm not taking the chance. Would Rad fit into a stack like that for recomp? Any suggestions on cycle protocol would help.

yes, rad would be perfect in there...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the stack advice and btw I enjoy your videos Dylan. I know that GW is good for pct because it's not suppressive but if I include it in pct then running it for the next cycle would be too much no? Would I run the next cycle without GW or even switch up the next cycle completely to a bulk?

Thanks for the stack advice and btw I enjoy your videos Dylan. I know that GW is good for pct because it's not suppressive but if I include it in pct then running it for the next cycle would be too much no? Would I run the next cycle without GW or even switch up the next cycle completely to a bulk?
you can run gw 16 weeks in a row so thats fine... your next cycle depends on your goals bro...

My goals have changed and now I'm thinking of just pausing on that Ostarine/Rad/Card cycle. I'm now interested in Nutrobal and Cardarine for fat loss. I avoided the thought of Nutrobal because of the increased appetite it causes but since seeing one of your vids on it, that apparently passes after 3 weeks. I'm doing low carb/high protein so I'll cope with that.
As far as running it, I think you said it needs to be run at least for 6 months to see effects. I've heard conflicting info on that. Some say to cycle it and some say to run it continuously up to two years or longer. Does it need on cycle support, like for the kidney's? I know you said that potassium can help with the elevated BP and I know that these compounds aren't liver toxic but wondering about the kidney's.

no need for cycle support with it whatsoever... they are NOT TOXIC in any way.. thats not just about your liver, thats in general... studies clearly show the best results come from 6 months and up to a year with increases in igf levels hitting 62% and in the higher 70's respectively.. run it however you want man but thats on paper at pubmed... you can search plenty of studies there... they have been conducting them since the late 90's..

Thanks for the info man, I'll look into it on pubmed. Good to know they are completely non toxic. I'm going to try a Cardarine/Nutrobal cycle.

Top Bottom