napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle dbol test C

BSeat924

Im 25 years old, 6ft 150lbs. I'm starting my first cycle of dbol and test c and just want to make sure I'm gonna be doing this right so any help would be very much appreciated. I plan to take 300mg test c a week for 10 weeks along with 40mg of dbol for 8 weeks. Is this a good cycle? Is there anything I should be taking during it? Ive done research online but I'd rather hear it from people with experience.

Brother, you should not be taking steroids at all at that weight. You need to put on some more muscle naturally ... not to mention that you don’t use dbol on a 1st cycle!

There are obviously some issues with your diet if you weigh 150lbs... what does your diet look like?

I've struggled with my weight my whole life and was told that dbol would help give me the boost I need to get past not being able to put any on. My diet consists of meats, fruits and veggies and I take whey protein twice a day. I'm very fit and healthy, just can't put on weight.

steroids are not going to give you a "boost" when you are that undersized... they will fucking wreck you...

you will CRUSH your ligaments, tendons and joints being that undersized and using steroids... clearly you are not getting the right amount of calories...

You need to gain at least 25-30lbs before you even think about steroids brother ...
Maybe post your entire diet, with calories and macros, so we can help you with your diet ... have you calculate your TDEE? https://tdeecalculator.net

My diet is a scoop of whey with whole milk and a banana in the morning. Lunch is usually a burger, chicken or steak with a salad and dinner is a scoop of whey, and either chicken or steak. I usually snack on fruit throughout the day and try to eat mainly meats. I'm not sure how many calories I get on a daily basis and my tdee is 2640. I've only started getting serious about all of this the last few months so I'm kind of a dumbass when it comes to my diet and such.

thats ok man, but you are getting years ahead of yourself right now thinking about steroids especially when you dont even have the first clue about diet and training man... you need to take a million steps backward so you can actually start to move forward.. its all good though.. you just have to learn and thats why you are here

I'm definitely glad I decided to come here before I did anything to fuck myself. I'm just tired of being the little guy and don't know how to change it. Thank you both for taking the time to help me out.

Yea dbol is a very harsh substance even the injectable version. I have 2 thing i want to add is 1 you need to realise some fruit and veggies block bioavailability, and thatall that bread and 2 meat also some plants (kale for instance) block your bowels up causing more toxicity for liver lungs and kidneys to clean. Dbol is not the best thing when it comes to live or kidneys either, so i want to tell you what they are saying is true but you also have to take into consideration not just how much nutrients your pushing down your throat but how its prepared. how does its natural substances effect you, how much water and oil is in your diet, type of oil, type of abdominal workout you are getting (you poo pushin muscle) and last but not least when is the best time to eat certain foods.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm definitely glad I decided to come here before I did anything to fuck myself. I'm just tired of being the little guy and don't know how to change it. Thank you both for taking the time to help me out.

I understand brother and I’m glad you’ve decided to listen and not risk doing any damage... based on your TDEE, if you want to bulk, you would need to eat around 2900-3000. You need to adjust your diet, because the one you posted before is nowhere near 3000kcal... it’s more like 2200... that’s why you’re not getting big! Eat hard and train hard.. it’s as simple as that

thats what we are here for... you just have to make a lot of changes in your diet.. its clear you are not eating enough and/or not the right kinds of foods.. you can post your diet up here so we can take a look

Top Bottom