napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle advice

hittheman

I feel so blessed to be a part of this forum. I want to personally thank Dylan for bringing me in. I have been lifting seriously for two years, 49 yrs old, 9%BF. Currently on TRT 130mg TEST CYP once a week. And 3 weeks in of the pure essence SARMS recomp stack. (Loving PE SARMS) I want to run 200mg twice a week of CYP. looking to be conservative and safe being this will be my first cycle.

Questions:

How long should I run this cycle?

Where do I get the syringes? And what size?

What exact PCT should I run and how long?

How far out from a competition do I need to stop to avoid a positive test? I do have a DR's TRT release, but I would assume this won't cover higher levels.

What is the shelf life of CYP and how should it be stored?

Thank you all for your help!

hittheman said:
I feel so blessed to be a part of this forum. I want to personally thank Dylan for bringing me in. I have been lifting seriously for two years, 49 yrs old, 9%BF. Currently on TRT 130mg TEST CYP once a week. And 3 weeks in of the pure essence SARMS recomp stack. (Loving PE SARMS) I want to run 200mg twice a week of CYP. looking to be conservative and safe being this will be my first cycle.

Questions:

How far out from a competition do I need to stop to avoid a positive test? I do have a DR's TRT release, but I would assume this won't cover higher levels.

Glad to have you here! I will attempt to answer your questions:

1. I would run it 10-12 weeks

2. You can get syringes from a place called Missouri Medical. Good price and fast shipping. I would get 1.5" and 25G. Personally, I use 23G and it works fine so you may try that.

3. If you are on TRT, you don't really need PCT because your cycle never ends. Get advice from one of the vets on this, but this is what I have read.

4. Good question and I do not know.

5. Another good question and I am thinking that you should have an expiration date on the bottle. If it is from a UGL, then it may not and someone else will need to chime in on that one.

Hope this helps a little!

So your on TRT and all you want to do is increase your test dosage a tiny bit up to 400mg/week ? Are you sure this is what you want to do because I don't see this doing all too much for you to be honest but I will answer your questions nonetheless.

You can technically "blast" on your test dosage for however long I mean 12-14 weeks of Cyp should be fine.

You can get the syringes and needles anywhere online bro.. google gpz pins for starters.. for somewhat beginners I'd go with 25g 1 inch and 1.5 inch for glutes

You don't need a PCT if you are going back to trt, but you should have an AI such as aromasin on hand

As far as competition you should try and do a little more research but the test C should fully clear in about 4 weeks I'd say to get your T levels back down to your TRT levels, only bloods can confirm this really

A vial of cyp or any AAS really can be stored for years as long as it's not exposed to direct sunlight and heat. If it's in a cool dry place there is not much to worry about

These guys helped cover everything pretty well, and I agree with what has been said. I don't see anything wrong with what you are doing, and I think dosing conservatively for a first cycle is a smart move. With that said, I think increasing your test dose to around 500mg per week is a smart move

Make sure to use an AI like aromasin on cycle for estrogen control. You won't need a PCT afterwards since you are on TRT. Store your test C in a cool dark and dry place and it will be good for a very long time

I agree with what they say to up It to 500/wk. I have been on TRT for a few years now with a similar dose to you. Personally I like to "blast and cruise" 8 weeks on then 8 weeks off "cruise" all year round. I am sure some people think the 8 week thing is not optimal but over the years I've discovered that's what works best for me. Be sure to take pics before during and after to track progress. Have fun.

hittheman said:

Questions:

I want to THANK YOU for being a part of the growing family here brother.... For me, its simply a pleasure to have members as yourself here that are such key components to our growth and as well as our family atmosphere... I am also very pleased to hear you are enjoying Pure Essence Sarms as I knew you would...

As far as your questions go...

1. 12 weeks is good for a blast here.... I would go up to 500 mg per week DEPENDING on your goals from the cycle...

2. There will be a few med supply sponsors coming in soon that will be top notch however they are not open yet so my recommendation from current providers would be gpz services... they are tried and true... Size of needles depends upon your injection sites brother.... I always draw with and 18 gauge though....

3. Since you are on trt, pct would not be required...

4. Thats all variant dependent upon your dosage and testing requirements given for the competition

5. It should be a good shelf life if you store in a cool and dry place.... at least a year but i don't like to sit around too long either... that's just a personal preference

hittheman said:

Questions:

I would also like to add that I have ordered from GPZ, as well as Missouri Medical, and they are great too. Either way, you cannot go wrong.

jdcain19 said:
hittheman said:

Questions:

I would also like to add that I have ordered from GPZ, as well as Missouri Medical, and they are great too. Either way, you cannot go wrong.

I have been using gpz since i started... a very long time! they are always on point... my only complaint is their shipping charge but that's pretty standard for med supply anywhere...

Thanks for all of the knowledge. Only one of the reasons I'm here and recommend to all my Bro's.

I will bump to 500mg a week for a better result.

Where can I obtain an AI? Sound like this may be good to have on hand. Also is DIM strong enough to take care of estrogen levels? Definitely going for the glute injection site.

hittheman said:

Questions:

Honestly, I would bump that cycle to 500mg each week. Run it for 12-16 weeks. I can get you pins with an order or you can get them online and pay shipping separately through that source. Test can store for years (10+ as long as it is out of direct light, why we endorse amber bottles, like beer, and outside of extreme temperatures). As for PCT, RickRock endorses the same exact PCT that we recommend.

Top Bottom