napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Finastride or Minoxidil?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Ha prob spelt those wrong but anyways I’m looking for advice on what to use. This cycle I noticed significant hair loss so I stopped immediately.
Test -250 NPP-300

I want my hair back ASAP. What have you guys used any sides? Personal experiences with either one would be greatly appreciated. I have access to prescription topical foam of either one I believe one has them both in the one foam at 10%. I really worried about the side effect but I figure using the topical solution and not the oral form it should lessen the sides.

thats all up to you... i cant recommend either due to the long term potential side effects... both definitely work but the risk/reward is not even close to being there in my view but if you just want to know if they work, they both definitely do...

Long term side effect even from the topical foam? I know they have sides and some pretty serious ones to but I can’t lose my hair and at this point will try anything I never thought I’d be the guy to worry about this since I have always had such thick full hair but this last cycle for what ever reason triggered something

i cant get behind any of those bro, im sorry but i just can't... its your life and you ultimately do whatever you are comfortable with... ill have videos on these at some point as well

If it was from your last cycle, see if it’ll come back naturally first

If it was from your last cycle, see if it’ll come back naturally first
Yes that’s what I’m hoping but just prob stressing more then I should since it was more hair loss then I have experienced and I have ran that exact cycle many times.

blocking DHT can help prevent hair follicles from being zapped but the sides of blocking DHT are risky

That is definitely a risk from taking steroids. Like Tazz said wait to see if it comes back naturally. You can also give n2shampoo a shot from n2bm.

As Steve pointed out, it can be done by blocking DHT but you need to be very aware of the possibilities of negative outcomes from this. Always look at all the risks and fully understand what you could be getting yourself into

I have seen this happen to many people. Any steroid could potentially cause it and I am sorry you are having to deal with this

As Steve pointed out, it can be done by blocking DHT but you need to be very aware of the possibilities of negative outcomes from this. Always look at all the risks and fully understand what you could be getting yourself into
Yes Iv always know there was a risk but have literally never had this happen before and I have been running cycles for years now that’s why I’m in such shock. I have noticed that since I dropped the NPP the shedding has lessened.
I am taking saw Palmetto and I usually do, but I doubled my dose daily to see if that does anything.

It all depends if the air follicle is actually "fried". If that is the case, it can no longer grow hair. In any case, I would never recommend finasteride......it will ruin your dick. You will lose the ability to get hard and also be aroused. Google post-finasteride syndrome.

NPP and since I stopped using it I have noticed a significant decrease in the hair shedding in only a week. Iv also used my dose of Saw palmetto and collagen as well as Pycnogenol

It all depends if the air follicle is actually "fried". If that is the case, it can no longer grow hair. In any case, I would never recommend finasteride......it will ruin your dick. You will lose the ability to get hard and also be aroused. Google post-finasteride syndrome.
Yes that was my main concern with finasteride and in my opinion what’s the point of hair if your Dick doesn’t work lol. I did buy Rogaine but have not used it yet since I want to see what happens since I stopped the NPP and upped my other natural supplements like collagen and saw palmetto

i cant get behind any of those bro, im sorry but i just can't... its your life and you ultimately do whatever you are comfortable with... ill have videos on these at some point as well
Looking forward to these videos, id love to hear your knowledge on PRP Treatment, is hair loss just inevitable & Especially with taking gear, how much do family genetics depict the speed & rate one losses our hair,

Looking forward to these videos, id love to hear your knowledge on PRP Treatment, is hair loss just inevitable & Especially with taking gear, how much do family genetics depict the speed & rate one losses our hair,
Its only inevitable if you are prone to MPB... if you are not, then you likely wont have any issues... not saying its not possible because it certainly is but generally, most only have problems if they are already prone to it

Update

so my hair has made a huge significant recovery since stopping the NPP and the start of new supplementation.

my barber has even told me it’s a huge difference from when I first noticed the issue.

i purchased Rogaine but never used it. I started taking biotin, pycnogenol, fish oil, fenugreek I believe that is it.
It’s weird how the NPP effected my hair so much since I have never had issues like that in the past but I’m def not taking that chance again.

Top Bottom