napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Express domestic!!!!!!!!

Lmao! Aww! I understand but I don't care as long as the juice good! And I bet it is!!

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

But presentation says alot too. Remember that. If the labels look good and are put in straight then that shows the makers attention to detail. Which means he puts the same detail and care into the mixture. Thats why ED hates crooked labels.because he puts care into whats in it and wants the outside to reflect that.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

But presentation says alot too. Remember that. If the labels look good and are put in straight then that shows the makers attention to detail. Which means he puts the same detail and care into the mixture. Thats why ED hates crooked labels.because he puts care into whats in it and wants the outside to reflect that.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

true. or their expert cons lol. fancy on the outside, inside full of bunk gunk

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Boom! You nailed it there.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's killing me, One of our receivers has been helping out with the labeling and he's new to it, every time I see a label that crooked I want to kick him in the nuts, gotta be patient I guess.
That's a good sense of professionalism and I completely understand the pride in all aspects of the product. Kick him in the nuts ED! Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

No doubt. Probably shouldn't have posted those but I wanted to express my excitement [emoji5]️. I would have te same standard if it were my company.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Totally agree bro.. First impressions are everything.

Top Bottom