napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Video Expert Discussion: Dylan Gemelli & Enhanced Rob on Sarms Research

High quality videos about anabolic steroids, sarms, training, diet, nutrition and bodybuilding.
Nice video. What is your thoughts on Rad-140? Some claim its stronger than testosterone. Would like your opinions guys.

Nice video. What is your thoughts on Rad-140? Some claim its stronger than testosterone. Would like your opinions guys.
claiming its "stronger" than test is just not true, and noone should make that claim however it is the most popular sarm in terms of top selling...

Seems like everyone likes that s23 and AC maybe I need to add those to my list of SARMS to try.
Literally the best sarms experience I have EVER had aside from the first time i ever used them and even at that, id say this was better.. my first sarms cycle was in 2012 bro, so thats 12 years of experience meaning this is a big deal in terms of how good they are

claiming its "stronger" than test is just not true, and noone should make that claim however it is the most popular sarm in terms of top selling...

Thanks for the vid. Good stuff. Being that was 2 years ago wonder is there tons of data for the rad150 now? Is the only difference the half life?

Thanks for the vid. Good stuff. Being that was 2 years ago wonder is there tons of data for the rad150 now? Is the only difference the half life?
yes the only difference is the half life.. you are not going to get any better results or different results with one or the other... personally, i would still take 150 everyday too but you technically can go every other day with it

This was a good one I enjoyed watching this, ac262 does seem to be high up on alot of people's list, I actually really like GW & SR S4 is one of my favorites along with rad140.

Top Bottom