napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Experience with robolics?

Great products and great service. My packages arrive usually within a week if not less. I've only ever used his Test Cyp and NPP. I am an NPP fanatic and his works great.

Just placed my first order thru Robo and was very pleased with the service.. I will be running a log on the products once I start my cycle

Just got my order from Robo on the 4th business day after paying with BitCoins. This is my third time using Robo and the bloods on my last 2 cycles showed the gear is great. I will be posting TRT bloods within the next month as I prepare for my cycle at the beginning of next year. GTG!

Just got my order from Robo on the 4th business day after paying with BitCoins. This is my third time using Robo and the bloods on my last 2 cycles showed the gear is great. I will be posting TRT bloods within the next month as I prepare for my cycle at the beginning of next year. GTG!

Robo is a great source! Haven't seen you around bro, hope all is well!

Looking forward to it specimen.

Buddha, that’s great. I will have bloods at the end of the month as well running 250mg test enan

Hey CC! Yea, for the most part I lay low in between cycles, but I am always around. When I start a cycle thread I want to hear details of that amazing training routine you composed for your last cycle. We have this.....
Robo is a great source! Haven't seen you around bro, hope all is well!

Robolics question:

I've asked him to price a kind of unique tri-boldenone + sustanon blend totally 300mg bold Esters and 100mg sustanon Esters per ml - amounting to 400mg per 1ml.

I've never done a concentration that high, has anyone else? Also I guess Bold Cyp and Bold Ace are harsh pip esters. Does anyone have experience with a blend like this from Robo (especially tri-bold!) and have any advice At all? Thanks

I've dosed a blend at 700mg per ml. 400mg per won't be bad at all.

Robolics question:

I've asked him to price a kind of unique tri-boldenone + sustanon blend totally 300mg bold Esters and 100mg sustanon Esters per ml - amounting to 400mg per 1ml.

I've never done a concentration that high, has anyone else? Also I guess Bold Cyp and Bold Ace are harsh pip esters. Does anyone have experience with a blend like this from Robo (especially tri-bold!) and have any advice At all? Thanks

Thanks 44. Any experience with fast bold esters and pip or post injection cough / flu like symptoms?

I have two close friends that ran the tri bold. They said it was as smooth as his test. Neither got any pip unless they just fucked up a pin. Which happens to everyone lol.

Robolics question:

Robolics bold ace is smooth as butter buddy! I did a thread on it specially on that. Search for it. It really is painless.

Last edited:
I haven't done the tri BOLD yet but the BOLD CYP was painless aswell as his EQ for what it's worth

Top Bottom