napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Evolution peptides

ibleedoranbla

I have been shopping around for the last couple days for a new peptide source since I'm just about out of my stock of peptides I ordered awhile back from peptide warehouse. After doing some digging through the interwebs I came across evolutionpeptides.com I've never heard of them before but I read through about 30 great reviews on their products. I checked their website out and their prices are very good and they also have a code for 40% off "pro40" I decided to place a small order and test them out. When I went to check out I noticed that they only accepted visa, discover, and American express. Well, I only have MasterCard, so I emailed them and asked if it was a glitch and they said no they couldn't take MasterCard. I asked him if he took PayPal and he said he would but it needed to be a minimum of 100$ and my total was only 97$ lol. I asked him if he would allow that and he accepted no problem. I exchanged about 12 emails with him and he was very fast to respond and he got my order in the mail the same day.

I know we don't really have any peptide sources here, so I figured I'd post my so far positive experience. I'll update this when I get my products but so far everything has been top notch. Like I said I have never heard of this place, so if anyone else has any experience please share.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
I have been shopping around for the last couple days for a new peptide source since I'm just about out of my stock of peptides I ordered awhile back from peptide warehouse. After doing some digging through the interwebs I came across evolutionpeptides.com I've never heard of them before but I read through about 30 great reviews on their products. I checked their website out and their prices are very good and they also have a code for 40% off "pro40" I decided to place a small order and test them out. When I went to check out I noticed that they only accepted visa, discover, and American express. Well, I only have MasterCard, so I emailed them and asked if it was a glitch and they said no they couldn't take MasterCard. I asked him if he took PayPal and he said he would but it needed to be a minimum of 100$ and my total was only 97$ lol. I asked him if he would allow that and he accepted no problem. I exchanged about 12 emails with him and he was very fast to respond and he got my order in the mail the same day.

I know we don't really have any peptide sources here, so I figured I'd post my so far positive experience. I'll update this when I get my products but so far everything has been top notch. Like I said I have never heard of this place, so if anyone else has any experience please share.

I hope everything goes well buddy. Just let us know your thoughts once you start the peptides.

Re: RE: Re: Evolution peptides

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I hope everything goes well buddy. Just let us know your thoughts once you start the peptides.
Will do

Hope it works out well man, tough to find a pure quality peptide source if they even exist

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Hope it works out well man, tough to find a pure quality peptide source if they even exist

Sent using Tapatalk
I have definitely come to terms with this over the last several months. I was actually going to hang the peptides up, except for mt2. I LOVE mt2, it has changed my life and I think I'll use it for the rest of my life, lol. So, I was actually looking to only order some mt2 but when I came across this place their prices were solid and I found nothing but great reviews. So, I decided to order a small doing of peptides and give them a try.

9th Wonder said:
I've used them before and they worked well for me. But I didn't get into the peptides
That's good to hear.

definitely let us know how the quality is... so many of these are hit and miss so it will be highly beneficial to see how it turns out... that's why we don't have any sponsors here because there are so many hit and miss sites...

originalbingham said:
I've ran their peptides before. All i can say is that ghrp 2 and 6 both make me very hungry. That was my sole purpose of buying them.
This is good to know. I just started using their peptides this week. So far so good. Unfortunately, it's hard to know for sure if peptides are legit or not. I did sleep like a baby last night, the best I've slept in awhile.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Evolution peptides

ibleedoranbla said:
originalbingham said:
I've ran their peptides before. All i can say is that ghrp 2 and 6 both make me very hungry. That was my sole purpose of buying them.
This is good to know. I just started using their peptides this week. So far so good. Unfortunately, it's hard to know for sure if peptides are legit or not. I did sleep like a baby last night, the best I've slept in awhile.

What are you taking? Just mt2? Didn't know that helped sleep. I thought that was for tanning.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Evolution peptides

originalbingham said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"originalbingham" said:

What are you taking? Just mt2? Didn't know that helped sleep. I thought that was for tanning.

That is for tanning. I'm using mt2, ipam, cjc no dac, and frag.

Nice. My body didn't like cjc no dac after about two month use. The injection site would swell. Sucks because ghrp or ipam works best with cjc no dac. Oh well.

originalbingham said:
Nice. My body didn't like cjc no dac after about two month use. The injection site would swell. Sucks because ghrp or ipam works best with cjc no dac. Oh well.

Yes, it does. That does suck, I've been using them for about 6 months and have had no problems.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Evolution peptides

originalbingham said:
ibleedoranbla said:
originalbingham said:

it is for darkening but it has other benefits too bro... one being a very large increase in libido... the problem is that some react harshly to it in terms of nausea... It made me trow up every injection and i tried every protocol and source under the sun.. i got ridiculous dark, especially when using it when i lived in hawaii, it was too much honestly but it does carry other benefits but i simply could not use it because of the way it made me basically throw up after every use... it does not do that to everyone at all, so don't get confused, this is just MY personal experiences but trust me, it definitely does not do that to all but just be aware it can make you very nauseated after the injection... its best to dose right before bed

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Evolution peptides

DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"originalbingham" said:

it is for darkening but it has other benefits too bro... one being a very large increase in libido... the problem is that some react harshly to it in terms of nausea... It made me trow up every injection and i tried every protocol and source under the sun.. i got ridiculous dark, especially when using it when i lived in hawaii, it was too much honestly but it does carry other benefits but i simply could not use it because of the way it made me basically throw up after every use... it does not do that to everyone at all, so don't get confused, this is just MY personal experiences but trust me, it definitely does not do that to all but just be aware it can make you very nauseated after the injection... its best to dose right before bed
Yea, mt2 has been nothing short of a miracle for me. I take 1mg every Saturday morning. I'm staying nice and dark and it helps suppress my appetite, which is awesome because I do IF.

Ya know it would make sense if they were good because AJ tried to sway me against using them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom