napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RE: Re: Estrogen?

RickRock said:
cbbram said:
Does anyone else have night sweats like this on Testosterone only? I mean my pillow and sheets were soaked...
Changes in hormone levels in general can cause it with just about any compound for some people, where others don't. For example I don't get night sweats on anything. Not even Tren

lucky son of a bitch......i sweat threw sheets on anything over 1200mg total. So its tes + 1 oral or tes + 1 other compound for me or the wife will me me sleep in the other room or on the couch.......which messes my my midnight rape and such. cant have that. :geek:

cbbram said:
Does anyone else have night sweats like this on Testosterone only? I mean my pillow and sheets were soaked...

Its definitely possible but I have personally never experienced it but everyone is different and it can come with age etc... some can take a lot more than others etc... it really just depends bro... it should pass soon but the bloodwork still needs to be done

The only time i get night sweat's is if i do eod shot's on tren. Ed shot's and the night sweat's are gone. So it's probably as RR said, your hormone's getting in to balance

gymrat827 said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:
Changes in hormone levels in general can cause it with just about any compound for some people, where others don't. For example I don't get night sweats on anything. Not even Tren

lucky son of a bitch......i sweat threw sheets on anything over 1200mg total. So its tes + 1 oral or tes + 1 other compound for me or the wife will me me sleep in the other room or on the couch.......which messes my my midnight rape and such. cant have that. :geek:

LOL shit no midnight rape?? That's cold.. lol

krill89 said:
gymrat827 said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:

LOL shit no midnight rape?? That's cold.. lol[/quote]

your not married, huh...???

gymrat827 said:
krill89 said:
gymrat827 said:
RickRock said:
cbbram said:

LOL shit no midnight rape?? That's cold.. lol[/quote]

your not married, huh...???

Nope! Still in the midnight rape phase :twisted: lol

yea, see...once your married, your entitled to things when you want. You have to be allowed to touch her parts when you feel free. So if its a midnight rape.....its a midnight rape.

I goto bed, bath & beyond and push a Fing shopping cart around enough to get ass from my own wife. I dont even want to talk about Ikea or the mall.

Btw. I always rate my progress on my morning wood! Haha. Just bustin' on ya. Somebody's gutta do it and it aint gunna be Dylan.
He has a reputation to uphold ya kno.
Hey.... But so dont I. Lol :D

JM750 said:
Btw. I always rate my progress on my morning wood! Haha. Just bustin' on ya. Somebody's gutta do it and it aint gunna be Dylan.
He has a reputation to uphold ya kno.
Hey.... But so dont I. Lol :D

Yeh, I rate things based on my morning wood too. I'm on Tren/Test/Mast and winny right now, so it's been pretty strong every morning. It's like trying to load a catapult just taking a frickin piss :lol:

cbbram said:
No night sweats last night :)

it will pass bro, as i knew it would... you just have to get your body accustomed to everything again and you will be just fine! im very happy to see that it stopped!

gymrat827 said:
yea, see...once your married, your entitled to things when you want. You have to be allowed to touch her parts when you feel free. So if its a midnight rape.....its a midnight rape.

I goto bed, bath & beyond and push a Fing shopping cart around enough to get ass from my own wife. I dont even want to talk about Ikea or the mall.

Sound's like you're livin the dream, brother.. lol

gymrat827 said:

When I was married midnight rape was a nightly thing if not first thing upon waking. Just turn your head to avoid morning breath... Lol

krill89 said:
gymrat827 said:

Yes, i had to build a shoe rack last weekend for 40 pairs of shoes. I can justify that rape doesnt exist anymore to me. I earn my keep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom