napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Estrogen conversion differnt with Test types?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
I have heard that estrogen conversion is less with shorter esteres is this true?

I am running a cycle of Test Cyp right now and usually I use Test E and I have noticed I have been having a battles with gyno. I was taking a half tab twice a week then a pill and a half a week and this week I took two tabs and the gyno is juts barley better still here and painful.

Took a dose of aromosin last night to see if that helps I have blood work which I get the results on Monday.

Seems like this cycle of 400mg of Test only i am having the most issue with gyno. Could it be the typ of Test being used ?

there should be no difference whatsoever between the two esters you are using and estrogen conversion... there is belief there is less with test prop but definitely not between test cyp and test e... sometimes its a dosing issue and i dont mean by you but by the person or company producing it... sometimes sources will put more in to make it seem stronger OR it may be accidental but you may be getting more than you think or it could be your ai...

Should I try lowering my dose? I only have 4 week left In my cycle. I do notice the gyno since taking that dose of aromosin
Feels better. I am using a differnt brand of Test then I have in my other cycle so maybe that’s it makes sense

I found less estrogen conversion with Test E than Test C, which doesn’t make sense, but I’m happier (E is sometimes cheaper too). Test P my estrogen conversion is low enough I get low estrogen symptoms sometimes so avoid taking it alone unless it’s a high dose. The Ester influences how long it stays in your system and the degree your body reacts to it by aromatizing it.

test e and test c are nearly identical so there should not be any difference but you just have to listen to your body because we all have different responses

Top Bottom