napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise Facts: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

bro, DO NOT worry about a hunger increase... i swear i cringe when i hear about that.... its mythical in terms of people making it sound like its something crazy... ive personally never had a stitch of hunger on it and i run it no less than 800 mg and no less than 20 weeks... thats not to say others may not have some, because it can occur but it is so overplayed its unreal... do not worry about it at all... i would advise to keep it at 800 mg per week though... 600 is a moderate dose but 800 is the sweet spot

Good to hear, thanks. 800 sounds good to me.

Great video Dylan looking forward to use this in future cycles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bro, DO NOT worry about a hunger increase... i swear i cringe when i hear about that.... its mythical in terms of people making it sound like its something crazy... ive personally never had a stitch of hunger on it and i run it no less than 800 mg and no less than 20 weeks... thats not to say others may not have some, because it can occur but it is so overplayed its unreal... do not worry about it at all... i would advise to keep it at 800 mg per week though... 600 is a moderate dose but 800 is the sweet spot

I agree with this, and back it up completely. I don't get a hunger increase from EQ, and never have. At times I wish I did lol, but unfortunately it didn't even happen then.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great video. 800 is the sweet spot and from personal experience i think 20 weeks is the sweet spot also.

I have not experienced anxiety or hunger increase. I love love love it. I feel it should be added to any cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

About to watch this video. I am pinning EQ for the first time tomorrow so I'm going to make my final preps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom