napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Epo

Jackburton

There has been a lot of endurance athletes on of late and much talk about the best stacks etc for boosting our endurance to new hieghts but nobody talks about EPO and non of the sources I've seen have anything about it just curious as to why

There has been a lot of endurance athletes on of late and much talk about the best stacks etc for boosting our endurance to new hieghts but nobody talks about EPO and non of the sources I've seen have anything about it just curious as to why
Ask away my friend. There isn't much about EPO that I don't know.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Pharma lady I'll definitely be hitting you up once I've done more research and figure out how to use it safely in conjunction with GW and other stuff I'm on

Do not forget about SR9009 which also stacks well with GW for a HUGE endurance increase.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Do not forget about SR9009 which also stacks well with GW for a HUGE endurance increase.

Yea rickrock I just purchased both they are already in the mail , in only 1 shot into my 500mg a week of EQ gonna complement it with the Sr. And GW // my real question for EPO is definatey how to do it safely and given what I'm already gonna be on would you introduce it ? I'm 5"8 190 10% BF I'm stalky but need to hang with these natural runners haha

Jack iwannagofaster could definitely help you understand a proper regiment of for EPO that is safe. This forum really has a great wealth of knowledge and yes when I have also heard these guys give really good feed back on SR9009 with GW. GW is amazing enough so the stack sounds killer.

Yea rickrock I just purchased both they are already in the mail , in only 1 shot into my 500mg a week of EQ gonna complement it with the Sr. And GW // my real question for EPO is definatey how to do it safely and given what I'm already gonna be on would you introduce it ? I'm 5"8 190 10% BF I'm stalky but need to hang with these natural runners haha
I'm not versed on EPO and have no experience with it, but you certainly have the ultimate endurance stack with GW, SR9009, EQ and EPO. That's going to be insane

How long have you been on EQ? EQ is relatively inexpensive when compared to EPO. It can save you money on EPO. If you run test or EQ, you will be able to use much less EPO to keep your blood levels elevated.

My opinion is that EPO is very safe if done correctly. There are really not any sides and no need for pct as there is no rebound. You need to know your natural hematocrit. Once you have that you can decide where you want to be as far as red blood cells go. You need to be comfortable with drawing your own blood. You will need to test it often. Twice a week is pretty standard. You can draw your blood with a 29g insulin pin. Pretty much painless. You only need a tenth of an ml/cc. That is very little. If that all sounds like something you are OK with, then I can help you further. If not, I would not recommend EPO. It does require some extra attention when compared to AAS. It's not just stab and go.

How long have you been on EQ? EQ is relatively inexpensive when compared to EPO. It can save you money on EPO. If you run test or EQ, you will be able to use much less EPO to keep your blood levels elevated.

My opinion is that EPO is very safe if done correctly. There are really not any sides and no need for pct as there is no rebound. You need to know your natural hematocrit. Once you have that you can decide where you want to be as far as red blood cells go. You need to be comfortable with drawing your own blood. You will need to test it often. Twice a week is pretty standard. You can draw your blood with a 29g insulin pin. Pretty much painless. You only need a tenth of an ml/cc. That is very little. If that all sounds like something you are OK with, then I can help you further. If not, I would not recommend EPO. It does require some extra attention when compared to AAS. It's not just stab and go.

Now you've got me wanting to try EPO...is there really a dramatic difference in endurance, in your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you've got me wanting to try EPO...is there really a dramatic difference in endurance, in your opinion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. It is dramatic. The space between hard efforts gets really short. Your muscles reload with oxygen very quickly on E. Not only does your vo2 and threshold increase but your repeatability goes bananas.

"You couldn't develop a product more perfect for the ravages of endurance athletes than EPO"

Bob Roll
Ex Pro and current cycling TV announcer

I am only 1 shot into EQ and will start my GW on Monday , I give myself IV's regularly so I don't see a issue takingbb a little blood but how would I test it ? Not to sure about all that obviously my idea is I'm gonna be on EQ 500mg week 1-16 and GW 1-12 (race day is on the 10th week)

Look for a Zipocrit, 75mm hematocrit tubes and critoseal. That is all that you need. You can use 1/2 inch insulin needles to draw. Once you have that, you are able to run it safely.

If your target race is the 10th week then you won't have much time to get anything out of the EQ. That is a prep race, right?

Top Bottom