napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Ephedrine sources

JCobra

Had a good ephedrine source, but no longer available. Anyone that can put me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Go to CVS, Walmart, target or Walgreens and get bronkaid. Or you can go to ephederinewarehouse website and get pre-mix caps. Some are tabs to control dosing

Thanks guys. I'm one of those that doesn't lean up very quickly. Anyone have other suggestions besides ECA? Current 208lb 5'8". I see abs but not to the diced point yet. 13 weeks till show time. Hoping to speed up the fat loss. Diet is on point for a contest prep so far.

Thanks guys. I'm one of those that doesn't lean up very quickly. Anyone have other suggestions besides ECA? Current 208lb 5'8". I see abs but not to the diced point yet. 13 weeks till show time. Hoping to speed up the fat loss. Diet is on point for a contest prep so far.
Have you looked into sarms? Gw and S4 can do wonders for fat loss

T3 or Clen too. Just HAVE to know how to run them.

I have experience with t3 and clen. However I am very interested in gw? Can someone tell me their expertise on gw please?

I get my ephedrine like littlefrank said, 60 tablets at a time at walgreens via Bronkaid. So glad it's back.

GW and S4 are going to be way safer and come with fewer side effects than T3 and Clen, although visual disturbances are somewhat common with S4, they'll reverse on their on upon cessation.

I'm sure someone will get you a solid sarms stack and layout to go with. Good luck bro!

I have experience with t3 and clen. However I am very interested in gw? Can someone tell me their expertise on gw please?

Little bit of endurance enhancement and there is some fat loss properties to it and you could pretty much stack anything on top of it. It is not a bad choice to add in there. I'm on it currently. But I'm also on the eca stack with S4 and mk2866

Score. Just picked up Bronkaid. I have caffeine and aspirin at home. What doses do you guys like to use?

I am not extremely sensitive to ephedrine, in that some days I take up to 75mgs without adverse effects. Obviously HR and BP is elevated to some extent but nothing worth talking about.

If you like the bronkaid approach. But the nasal one. The liquid. Carefully crack the top off gently remove the cotton piece inside that's soaked with the solution. Then put that in a glass add 2oz lemon juice and let that soak for a day. Every few hours squeeze out the the roll into the glass to get all the solution out. Then after the final squeezing throw that away. Then add 3oz lemonade no pulp. Twice a day drink 5ml. That should work fine. That is if you want to go that route. Or go for the sarms approach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In on 75mg a day. Feeling very out of it at the moment. Going to take tomorrow off. Maybe it's lethargic and stomach feels off but not sick. And sulfate from what I read is more pure actually. And I'd swap out once or twice a day fish oil or white willow bark. Over aspirin. Still can take the 81mg aspirin but swap out for fish oil. If you do three doses I go fish oil aspirin fish oil. Again I started off low like half a tab three times a day with 100-150 mg three times a day of no doze. Work up hit a stopping point then work down. You don't want to get headaches. I'm going back to full tab am. The. Half tab at 12 and half tab at 4. So 50mg a day. My diets better good but then again I HAVE ZERO appetite. Just do t ever get hungry on this stuff.

In on 75mg a day. Feeling very out of it at the moment. Going to take tomorrow off. Maybe it's lethargic and stomach feels off but not sick. And sulfate from what I read is more pure actually. And I'd swap out once or twice a day fish oil or white willow bark. Over aspirin. Still can take the 81mg aspirin but swap out for fish oil. If you do three doses I go fish oil aspirin fish oil. Again I started off low like half a tab three times a day with 100-150 mg three times a day of no doze. Work up hit a stopping point then work down. You don't want to get headaches. I'm going back to full tab am. The. Half tab at 12 and half tab at 4. So 50mg a day. My diets better good but then again I HAVE ZERO appetite. Just do t ever get hungry on this stuff.

Thanks to the info, this thread is helping me learn a lot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom