napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

end of cycle - testicle pain

carlosgap5

Hi Guys,
I am on the 11th week of my 20mg ostarine cycle, and started with a little discomfort on one testicle like a little sensibility/pain.
Already with the mini-pct stuff in hands (clomid 25 + testo booster) and would like to know if should already stop my last 8 days of osta...
Thats second time that i use osta, the other time was 10mg

pre-cycle exam was:

colesterol 162
triglicerideos 103
HDL 59
LDL 82
VLDL 21
lipidios totais 424
cortisol 16,4
fsh 7,02
lh 3,34
testosterona total 363,13
testosterona livre 9,27
estradiol 16
DHT 518,7

Tks a lot

Sometimes a little bit of shrinkage or pain is part of it, I'm over a month in on rad140 and mk2866 20mg of rad 25mg of mk2866, I wouldn't really call what I have painful it's just more of a really lite discomfort, but it doesn't affect my workouts or my daily life.

I wouldn't stop I would complete the 12 week cycle and than do the mini pct properly and get bloods done again afterwards.

Who did you get the sarms from source wise ?

Sometimes a little bit of shrinkage or pain is part of it, I'm over a month in on rad140 and mk2866 20mg of rad 25mg of mk2866, I wouldn't really call what I have painful it's just more of a really lite discomfort, but it doesn't affect my workouts or my daily life.

I wouldn't stop I would complete the 12 week cycle and than do the mini pct properly and get bloods done again afterwards.

Who did you get the sarms from source wise ?

i am from south of brazil, bought it locally, don?t know where?s imported from it comes with the pharmacy branding... but pretty serious guys, know them from a long time...
on the first cycle of 10mg got awesome results and no negative effects whatsoever...
even though pretty active my whole life, now 40 years old and got addicted to this thing is pretty awesome feel like superman...

The lifestyle is addictive when you work hard and commitment to the craft, I wouldn't worry to much about the slight discomfort, should subside after pct and the body naturally recovers

Hormonal changes can cause testicular pain. Shouldn't last too long or be severe.

This is pretty common either on cycle or as you are recovering. Just pay attention that it is only a dull pain and does not become more intense.

as pointed out, its a common things man... you just have to make sure you stay on top of it and don't be complacent...

as pointed out, its a common things man... you just have to make sure you stay on top of it and don't be complacent...

Alright tks a lot guys...
So after pct blood test and new cycle in 2 months?
Any tips for a noob on what to do next? to do sarms stacks is quite hard in here only found osta and andarine...
I am not a bodybuilder, just windsurfing racing and because of that go to the gym everyday the last 15 years, it is a very tough sport.
I felt so good this year now that i discovered sarms that would like to keep it, safely though... keep repeating ostarine i don?t feel confortable, or am i triping?
Should i go for testo or something just to see how does it go?

Tks again, sorry for bothering you guys, but even my doctor in here, he says some stuff that i know is wrong because of what i learned on this forum... Tks you all, hope that after learning some things i can contribute.
For sure next trip to US will be buying from your ads.. Cheers

sarms only cycles require 4 wweeks off in between cycles...

you can order whatever you want from https://sarms.forsale

they ship worldwide and you will have no issue getting your package

if you tell me your goals, i can design the cycle for you

I think main goal is to gain lean mass... of course the benefits that i noticed with osta are just awesome like the fast recovering and also noticed reduced joint pain... for sure thats important.
On the water i can stay up to 3 hours on pretty intense isometric workout... so overtraining is a component...
Can you make sure with sarms4sale that shipping will get here in brazil?
This is a fuc**ng weard country, lets say a windsurfing mast can take up to 2 months to get here and charged 100% taxes...
For chemicals/medicines can be worst.... but if the company says otherwise lets do it....

ive created and account and input the address... the email is my nick from this forum plus gmail

Last edited:
you are good to go to have it shipped to brazil...

here is what i would go with...

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&m=A2U9ZEC72NTWAF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&qid=1586241677&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom